Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who would you rather fight?

shadowkicks Guest

Who would you rather fight?

I was wondering,who would you fight,a black or white person?I my opinion i would fight a white guy rather than a black guy.Y?because to me the black race are "warrior" race.Im not saying that i will never fight a black guy if he gets me **** off enough but 9 out of 10 black guy are strong and fast as hell...

Sihing73 Guest
    Hi shadowkicks,

Can you say "stereotype"? Do you really believe you can paint an entire ethnic group with such a broad brush?

As for your question I would rather not fight anyone. However I will defend myself against whoever attacks me or my family and race will not be an issue. I think that the last thing you will need to worry about if attacked is what color they were. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Nismo Guest
    There is no black way of fighting, or white way of fighting. In my eyes, the wuestion you just asked was: Who would you rather fight, a human or a human? Stop the generalising.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Animenigma [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

overdemon Guest
    tell me shadowkick!!
    who can survive a atomic bom??
    is it that white guy or the black one??
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] lol [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

jimmy23 Guest
    I think Id rather fight....shadowkick!Trolls are easy targets!HAHAHAHA

Dragon Spirit Guest
    Alright, calm down everybody lol.. hahahaha [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] !!!!

8stepsifu Guest
    Some cultures and subculters are more relaxed that others. The cultural significance may be on being tight and powerfull, or in more warm climates or areas where people are more indigenous they seem to be more relaxed. If the three black people that shadowkicks has encountered fall into this category, then yes, they are going to be more relaxed and therefore better fighters. Would I rather fight a black guy or a white guy? The only thing that matters is how they were raised. A white guy from the bronx or a black guy from beverley hills? A white guy from war torn for Yugoslavia or polically unstable Africa? Its all environment and culture.

origenx Guest
    Well, it's clear that certain black groups on average are genetically strong and fast - just look at the heavyweight boxing champs and olympic sprinters. However, that's just a specialized test that only tests one human factor - there are much more variables in a real fight than just physical fast-twitch muscle fibers. Just look at how boxers have typically fared in the UFCs - very poorly. Also, lots of true MA masters have never shown their skills publicly in the ring, when they could in fact probably seriously harm or kill big boxers. So, I'd say your fear is part rational, part irrational.

JWTAYLOR Guest
    I hate to even chime in on the biggotothon, but ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, I'd rather fight the white guy. At least I won't have to worry about being charged or sued for a hate crime if I beat up on the dude. But that's the only reason.

JWT

BrutallyFrank Guest
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimmy23:
    I think Id rather fight....shadowkick!Trolls are easy targets!HAHAHAHA[/quote]

short n' sweet. Ha!

Sihing73 Guest
    JWT,

Don't be too sure:
    I once worked as a prison guard and was accused of discriminating against someone who was white. Guess what, I'm white too. Left me a little confused [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Peace,

Dave

LEGEND Guest
    This is actually a good QUESTION...most black guys will try to BOX with you...most white guys I've seen will take you to the ground!!!

Sihing73 Guest
    I am sorry but do we all live on the same planet? Since when can you make such sweeping statements as:"most black guys will try to BOX with you...most white guys I've seen will take you to the ground!!!"

IN MY EXPERIENCE MOST OF MY FIGHTS HAVE NOT GONE TO THE GROUND. Now I am white, however, my wife is black so maybe that explains it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] You guys need to get some real life experience and stop playing with the computer. There is no typical fighting style based on race. Sorry, there are tough white guys, tough black guys, tough oriental guys and even tough indian guys. Of course the ones that can put it all together are the women [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I am sorry but this thread is silly. Instead of playing pretend and thinking about this color of opponenet why not do some hard training instead? We all bleed the same color RED.

Peace,

Dave

8stepsifu Guest
    Let me ask you this. Were the Irish and Italians genetically superior when they owned sports? Or were they just poor, so they had to make the most of themselves physically? There was some other bonehead comment on here about the martial arts being racist. Between Euro Americans and Afro American I have seen no difference whatsoever in fighting aptitude, however, I would love to train a Sudanese guy. They're usually more relaxed, and most of the ones I've met (only 20) had great interest in the martial arts. I don't know why, but maybe its because there is still slavery in their country.

My grandfather was a boxer in the 40's and he said that some of the "colored fellows" could get away with putting more vaseline on their faces, and could scrape your face if they kept their short hair.
    As a rule rich people don't box. Imagine a country club with a boxing gym...it just doesn't fit. Now imagine an environment where you have 20 hungry brothers and sisters in a slum and presto! you can fight. Whoever is in this environment whatever color they are will have an advantage fighting. That is unless malnutrition takes it's toll [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

BrutallyFrank Guest
    Inspiring to see that some people here are equiped with more than half a brain. Cheers ol' boy!
    CT
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sihing73:
    I am sorry but do we all live on the same planet? Since when can you make such sweeping statements as:"most black guys will try to BOX with you...most white guys I've seen will take you to the ground!!!"

IN MY EXPERIENCE MOST OF MY FIGHTS HAVE NOT GONE TO THE GROUND. Now I am white, however, my wife is black so maybe that explains it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] You guys need to get some real life experience and stop playing with the computer. There is no typical fighting style based on race. Sorry, there are tough white guys, tough black guys, tough oriental guys and even tough indian guys. Of course the ones that can put it all together are the women [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I am sorry but this thread is silly. Instead of playing pretend and thinking about this color of opponenet why not do some hard training instead? We all bleed the same color RED.

Peace,

Dave
    [/quote]