Did anyone watch BoRS? I am a pay-per-view junkie since I have gotten Direct Tv. Anyways, I thought it was pretty durned entertaining. First of all, you get to see this black guy with a fro, decked out in the Game of Death outfit, take on one of the more elite japanese fighters whose name I cannot remember. What makes this soo entertaining is that... this dewd is a complete point-sparrer. Seriously. If he isnt throwing a flying, spinning, something or other he is doing the classic sidekick with the occasional spinning backfist. At first the unorthodox style throws off the japanese guy but after a few minutes Fro-Man gets crushed like a bug. Its great television. But that wasnt the most interesting part...

I had never seen Genki Sudo fight but now that I have... Dayam, if only everyone put on that good of a show. He was breakdancing in the ring, doing the robot, launching himself off the ropes into a double kick towards the face, flipping into cartwheel kicks, and all the while throwing some pretty hefty spinning backfists into a pretty skilled opponent. I tell ya it was K1 gold. lol Impressively, after the bout was over... if Genki hadn't gotten a penalty during the fight it prolly would have gone to him. I hope his style never changes. =D