Thread: My wife saw a drive by...

My wife saw a drive by...

bad stuff started two nights ago. to make a long story short, - someone tried to break into my neighbor's truck. They got his subs, stashed them in some bushes so they could come back for them and made off with his amp. My wife got a good description of the guy as he ran off. She alerted us, but the guy was gone by the time she got to us. The subs were found and recovered. The cops took 2 hrs and 5 mins. to show up...

In a completely unrelated event, when I came in from training, my wife told me that while she was on her way to the store, this car drove up going really slow. After she passed them, they got in her lane, stopped the car, and then shots broke out. when she looked in the rear view mirror, she could see the guys shooting out of the car. She was really shaken up, but is better now. It's just irking her that these two situations happened within a day of eachother...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Glad nothing happened to her.
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

On a similar crime related theme:

Report in the papers yesterday shows that in the UK we are now imprisoning more drivers (driving related crime) than burgulars. Even if you take out the figuars for people who really need to go to prison, such as causing death by dangerouse driving/ Repeat drink driving etc we still imprisoned 3000 more people for minor drivibg offenses than for burgulry!

My house was robbed last year (it was the fault of the police directly that it got robbed, but thats a differant thread), the guy to take the finger prints turned up 2 days latter and the police came round 3 days latterf.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

Its for reasons like this that our prisons are stuffed to breaking point.

Got guns?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Sorry for your wife Sevenstar. That's a lot to deal with.
    When you assume, you make an ass out of... pretty much just you, really.

Originally posted by rogue
    Got guns?
    nope.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter