Thread: Anyone know why bruce did the elctricution thing

Question Anyone know why bruce did the elctricution thing

I dont know about anybody else, but that freaked me out and I invite pain. But to cause electicity to surge through your body is crazy. Who can Justify why he did such a thing?
    Style is only defined by the limitations of a system of fighting and defending. So when in medatation ask yourself not "what are the weaknesses of thine enemy" but rather so what are your own weaknesses

It's pretty common knowledge now that stimluating the muscles with electrical pulses causes them to contract in the same way as when exercising. It's also used for treatment of people in muscular rehab for the same reason. Is that what you're talking about?

I would've never thought about it. I think that he would've been better off with just free weights. Electricity, man!? I don't think I could deal with it if it wasn't my own. Does anyone know what it feels like.
    Style is only defined by the limitations of a system of fighting and defending. So when in medatation ask yourself not "what are the weaknesses of thine enemy" but rather so what are your own weaknesses

Yes.

I have an "abtronic," and use it on different muscles as therapy.

Kineseologists(sp?) use similar devices to adjust your structure/bone alignment via musle tension/tone.

There are threads in the Training forum.

strike!

My chiro uses one - in a sadistic kinda way, it feels good. The shocks sting a little at first - nothing major, but enough to irritate you. After you get used to it, it feels good.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by SevenStar
    My chiro uses one - in a sadistic kinda way, it feels good. The shocks sting a little at first - nothing major, but enough to irritate you. After you get used to it, it feels good.
    At first i was opposesed to think of using such a machine, but feeling good while your exercising, thats a godsend.

Anyone know anylinks to any such websites involving any of these shock treatment excercises equipment. If yes please show me the way.

I wasn't using it for exercise - I've got squats and deadlifts for that. It was to relax the muscles in my back.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

My doc uses it on my chest injury; has helped enormously.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Originally posted by Ironwind

At first i was opposesed to think of using such a machine, but feeling good while your exercising, thats a godsend.

Anyone know anylinks to any such websites involving any of these shock treatment excercises equipment. If yes please show me the way.
    The only ones worth getting are the ones you can only get through doctors.

And they're very expensive. It's best to do it the old fashioned way. That's why they are used for therapy and not excersize.

they are very expensive, but maybe you could look into a health spa or beauty salon...they often have things like that. If you don't want to do that, and still can't afford it, I'm fairly confident you could find one for hire. Really, it's not that painful, but while good to keep stimluated when doing something like sitting at a computer for hours, unless I'm nursing injury, I'm going with old fashioned hard work. You're muscles continue to work or increase function long after exercise period is over anyway.

Originally posted by SevenStar
    I wasn't using it for exercise - I've got squats and deadlifts for that. It was to relax the muscles in my back.
    Dangit! Oh well.

I could use some relaxing, on my back and sides.

Been studying for 8 years and every one on one session gets harder? Always learning new things

Oh yeah, blooming lotus

I will definatly check out the spa's i need to be spoiled.
    And being rubbed by asian <ma-soos> ladies will be one down off my life goals list.

swish..... two points!