Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: kung fu

Ralek is gonna get stabbed and have his ass stuffed in the bushes in the middle of the park one day

ha
    where's my beer?

Vash. I'll fight you in the summer then.

Shaolin Tiger. I'll fight you again too. The "i'm tired" excuse won't save you when you get tired out. you'll have to admit defeat and i will be the champion. I'm a lot better than i was at 18/19. I'm 21 now and like a whole lot better.

Truewrestler. Your a wrestler, not a kung fu person. So you don't get to fight. Shaolin tiger is not a kung fu person anymore either but we need to have a rematch.

But i have to say shaolin tiger was the best of everyone i fought. I fought an aikido guy and he sucked so bad. Aikido sucks so bad it's almost as bad as taigiquan. I have declared myself an honorary black belt in aikido.

LMAO!!!

Ralek, you are hilarious; I still don't know how you managed to get 4 pages of responses. This is your what... 10th time you've posted a challenge. Hat's of to you, you are the best troll ( sorry Seven Star) on this forum by far.

Welcome back Ralek!

HhahahahahhAHHAHahahHAhah

Ralek! What happened with your fight with Nick Monticello? I heard he really kicked your ass good, and THAT'S why you haven't been around since then!

Come on man, what gives with that story?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Originally posted by backbreaker
    Ralek is gonna get stabbed and have his ass stuffed in the bushes in the middle of the park one day

He turned 21. So replace "have his ass" with "have his drunk ass", and switch "in the middle of the park" to "behind a bar."

Originally posted by Archangel
    LMAO!!!

Ralek, you are hilarious; I still don't know how you managed to get 4 pages of responses. This is your what... 10th time you've posted a challenge. Hat's of to you, you are the best troll ( sorry Seven Star) on this forum by far.
    No way. I admitted that I was trolling and still got a huge response. Ralek pretends he's actually serious.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I never fought Nick Monticello. We emailed and fell out of contact. I cant' remember it was a long time ago.

Sevenstar, this isn't a troll. I really do fight the people and the fights HAVE happened. I swear it. and any responses that don't have to do with fighting me don't matter. You can say it's troll to challenge, but that's what they all did back in the china days. All the china's fought challenege matches. I am a yellow belt in shotokan karate and an aikido black belt, and a BJJ white belt.

Shaolin Tiger. When can you fight? Do you have a good place to fight? last time the cops were called so somewhere indoors would be best.

Truewrestler. I might fight you if you want. Becuase so far Vash is the only pure kung fu person and he can't fight until summer.

It's funny how the only people who accept the challegenes are the wrestlers/BJJ people. all the kuhng fu people are afraid. shoalin tiger did wrestling before we fought so he was a wrestler.

vash. what style are you and what are all the styles you have learned? And how old are you and how much do you wiegh?

i'm 21
    wieght: 193 pounds
    stye: shotokan karate, BJJ

Ralek;

160lbs (when in shape, 170 right now)
    5' 8"
    7 years, misc styles
    3 years, Isshinryu Karate
    Gonna get a kung fu form from some dudes down south so's you'll agree to take a hooj a$$-whuppin.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

160 pounds? you must be a very little guy.

Your a karate fighter? karate teaches people how to get themselves knocked out. All those years of reverse punches makes a bad habbit of not keeping your hands up. And all the light contact sparring it is dumb. But it's not as bad as kung fu so you at least have something.

I got a yellow belt in karate then quit. karate is dumb. i realized that when i was like 10 years old. It's very pathetic to see adults doing karate. All the dumb stances and ****. People running around doing katas to try and become a better fighter. It's very gay.

BJJ has embarassed karate and kung fu so much that there is no more reason for any adult to be learning kung fu.

Indeed, I'm a light guy.

But, considering my bodyweight, I wouldn't consider a
    260lbs bench
    300lbs squat
    215lbs clean and press
    light feat.

So, I needn't learn kung fu to hand you your @$$? Joy. But, I think I will anyway. I'd love to work on some BJJ some more, but my back is a little to fargone for that anymore. Oh, well. I'll have to rely on my old Tae Kwon Do anti-grappling skillz to bear me out.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

I can bench press over 150 pounds. I'm not sure how much i can squat and i dont' know what a clean press is.

OK

I'll fight you dumba$$

send me a PM and let's get it on pr!ckboy

and we go ONLY by the rules stated, correct????
    Have you ever tried any psychotherapy to clear up your issues? ~ cerebus

I had a fealing you'd be coming through here... ~ Northern Practitioner

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Crazy Mad Drunk. You do indeed come across as mentally ill and chemically messed up. Congratulations on your well-chosen name. ~ Chang Style Novice

Did I mention that I was a national San Shou champoin? ~ Liokault