Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cleaning The Body From Inside Out!!!!!

Originally posted by inic
    I don't know what you guys are looking in me to say.

1) "This is what I believe is right, and it works for me. You should try it out and see if it works for you."

2) "This is what I believe is right, and here is some rigorous scientific research that demonstrates it."

Note that neither of these is "This is what I believe is right! It's proven by common sense, which is way better than that kooky 'science' crap!"

And just cause you have low body fat, doesn't mean you're healthy.
    No, but finishing a seven-minute-mile without being winded is a pretty good indication. Also, never having gotten sick in my entire college career (or afterwards, or in high school, for that matter. I've never taken a sick day in my life, and never come down with anything more serious than a cold.)

And since dwid is so knowledgeable in bacteria, what is your stance on raw meat? Because I only eat raw fish, beef, lamb, buffalo, etc. According to modern studies I see, I should be dead with so many types of bacteria from eating that stuff raw. But I'm healthier than I ever been.
    The only time I've been sick in the past 4 years was about 6 months ago. I was desperate for food and bought a roast beef sandwich at 7/11 and got extremely sick from it. Might have been food poisioning but I'm not sure. I get the same if I eat mc d's or something like that. [/B]
    And again, this is only proof that this works FOR YOU. It's not proof that raw meat is healthy, any more than I'm proof that pizza and rum is healthy.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

check my post on the master cleanse or do a search. it's like maple syrup, red pepper and lemonade or something. It saved Robin Quivers life
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

Cleanse the body?

Well good to see that this forum is still going.

... and going, and going ...

geez, I never shoulda brought up the raw milk subject. But just to answer dwid's initial question, I agree about buying organic, chemical-free etc. milk over any milk of questionable origin, raw or not. I prefer raw because I grew up with it -- lived next to a dairy farm for several years. IMO the taste is richer and, since we bought it fresh, we could skim the cream off the top and make butter or whipped cream in the blender.

Pasteurization does destroy enzymes in the milk, which are extremely susceptible to heat (and is why nutritionists recommend eating raw or steamed vegetables, to get maximum enzymatic & vitamin content). As far as preventing allergies, cancer, etc., that's pretty speculative. My brother had an allergy to milk from 6 months of age onward, didn't matter if it was pasteurized, raw, goat, llama, you name it.

Of course, 25 years ago we didn't ask about antibiotics, feed additives, and so on because who knew? "Organic" was for kooks, the U.S. of A. was the greatest durn country in the world, and why would Our Leaders possibly try to hurt us?

IMO the biggest problem is the way corporate interests trample the rights of individuals and small businesses. You see this in every sector, not just food and nutrition. Corporations will take scientific facts and skew the data to serve their own interests, without a second thought. So a lot of the anti-intellectualism, the "extreme diet" advocacy (raw food, organic, foot fungus, whatever) is caused, in large part, by corporate advantange-taking of the USDA's regulatory system. "Don't just serve clean food; sterilize it! And by the way, XYZ Corporation has the only irradionic sterilization device on the market!" The level to which it's been taken has screwed up the foods market so much that it's virtually impossible for the average consumer to figure out what to eat.

Not that I'm paranoid or anything. I'm just sayin'.
    There is a great streak of violence in every human being. If it is not channeled and understood, it will break out in war or in madness. ~Sam Peckinpah

Thank you SA Mantis. That's pretty much exactly the kind of explanation I was looking for.
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

Cool

I thank All those.....My wife Is Now working in a field with organic foods!! We have great thing going on right now!!!! I have been reading and studying about the human body...I have found my (chi) YES, iT HAPPENEDI was doing my breathing and focusing relaxed when I felt this feelling??

Has this happen to UU??
    jeff

I found my chi once, but then it fell off when I was rinsing dishes. I dismantled the pipes under the sink to try to get it back, but it was gone...

The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

and every night just after dinner, dwid has faithfully gone to the kitchen and called into the drain ...

"chiiiiiiiiiiiii. coooooooome hooooooooome."

" i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA