Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: For Whom DO You TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DeathTouch
    jMD161,

YEP that sounds like the attitude of a fraud take your fakeA** lineage and throw it in souch beach aight barbie you know your sifu's a chump and so does he ill save his face by offering only his initials FW that lil girlie been Lyin since the first day he put on his sash i remember when he started trainin in NYC chinatown he did some other style i think wing chun then ran into Tak Wah and started claiming folklore so run to your sifu and cry no one told you to disrespect ,,,,,,,, i got more dirt on him than u imagine he girl man go do tae bo instead
    Death Touch,

My name is jeff clark i just gave you my sifu's name. What do you have next? Fred Woo is his american name you know that some Chinese ppl do use american names right? Then again what's so big about you knowing FW? I've told everyone from day one on any forum i visit that Fred Woo is my sifu's name.I even had it posted on a website of mine with my other sifu Gus Rubio's name.

And get your facts straight my sifu shared a school with Hung Fut.My sifu has only studied Black Tiger directly from Wong Cheung.He learnt some Choy Lay Fut from his uncle a CLF Master.And some Hung Gar from his grandfather.He has never taught either to anyone.He came to NYC in 1977 he knew no one here in the United States.He worked in resturants and was later asked to teach kung fu in Chinatown.

My sifu was approached by Wai Hong to do a demo of Black Tiger as his guest at Wai Hong's B-Day i believe it was.In either case it was a very big event.It was posted in chinese newspapers in every chinatown across the country.My sifu still has the flags and banners that Wai Hong used for the demo.If you look in one of the two articles that Kung Fu Qigong magazine did.You can see the banners yourself in a few of the pictures.

Now that you know my name and sifu's. What's your's and your sifu's? Or are you gonna hide behind that name?

jeff
    Last edited by jmd161; 02-03-2004 at 08:58 AM.
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

It's funny how people want to tell you about what Wai Hong said without ever having talked to Wai Hong.

We give respect to Wai Hong all the time because we have no problems with Wai Hong ,and he none with us.Infact if you speak with Wai Hong you will find that he and Fred Woo are very good friends.

You notice that Fu Jow Pai names fakes and fruads of teaching Fu Jow Pai and even uses some names.Not once ever in the past,present,or anytime in the future will you ever see them use Fred Woo's or Grandmaster Wong Cheungs name anywhere.And also no where do you see or read me claiming Fu Jow Pai Tiger Claw.

Death Touch,

I'm going to post a picture since you do so much research.Name the other people in the picture besides Wong Cheung.

Better yet i'll also give you something else to research.Ask Chiu Chi Ling and Chiu Chi Wai who C.Kuen Woo and Wong Cheung are. And if their Black Tiger is real? Ask them both what their father Chiu Kao thought of Kuen Woo's and Wong Cheungs Black Tiger? Seeing that he spent alot of time at the Hong Kong Black Tiger School.

jeff
    Last edited by jmd161; 02-02-2004 at 08:09 PM.
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun

jmd161...you should really stay out of things that do not concern you...the issue was between myself, KL and my student WP. Going after KL as a student for your Sifu - honestly! It is you who has to get over KL. I have nothing to get over. You guys and your 'get over'...sheesh!...get over what...there is nothing to get over, just posts that need addressing. As far as losing face...please! As far as a public forum...so I defend where I encounter it....I did not choose the venue. With KL's most recent posts (not to mention past ones)...what needed to be said...was said...thats all. What you think of it or me does not matter to me. If others think bad of me...well they do not know the whole story and they do not know me and if they want to think bad of me...then so be it...that is their choice. I have always given support where I can and where it is due.

BL..hardcore discussions with me...really...I do not recall.

David
    I have not fully expressed myself here...I did so nicely in an email to you a while back to which you sent a disrespectful reply...at which point I did not bother again...until I encountered some disrespectful posts here. You certainly have a funny way of upholding a name. The only time I have interjected is when you have said disrespectful things...now I could have kept letting it slide...but that is not my way to let it go on for too long.
    Regarding the pics..that was only a btw...but to address what you have said...you may have paid for the pics...but the dance is from our kwoon and should not be on your site. Any photographer has to ask permission of the subject...in this case our Lion and Lion Dance in order for them to use the photo...and it is not only you in the lion. You mean the lion you and I rebuilt do you not...only half a truth there. Those pics are also on my site and I do not attempt to prevent anyone from using them if they give credit due (which you did not do), so how did you requiring them to ask your permission be consideration for me? Consideration would have been asking permission to use them...that would have been courteous...and you know what...even with what you have done...I most likely would have said yes.
    Walk your road...thats fine, never asked you not to.
    Now..if you want to continue this...email or pm me.

GHD
    ...ask for Kam
    ------------------------------------------------
    "Fool me once, then shame on you. Fool me twice, then shame on me"

Fu-Pau: <quietly leaves room, and closes door...>
    Last edited by Fu-Pau; 02-03-2004 at 03:05 AM.

Awww

Fu-Pau,

Come on bro you're no fun.

You know it's burning you up inside to stay quiet.Come on

let it go!

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun

i m not a kf person, i m just an fan of martial arts

but to my knowledge arent martial artists suppose to be humble and respect each other styles. i

t seems to me that deathtouch is being disrepectful about other styles. what do their teachers do when they see their students disrespecting other styles?
    If a pipe hits you and no one is around, would you make a sound?

Originally posted by Face2Fist
    i m not a kf person, i m just an fan of martial arts

but to my knowledge arent martial artists suppose to be humble and respect each other styles. i

t seems to me that deathtouch is being disrepectful about other styles. what do their teachers do when they see their students disrespecting other styles?

Face2Fist,

You are right that martial artist are supposed to have martial virtue and be respectful.That is the reason that i came back and posted a different response to Deat Touch.My first response was not right.I should not have replied in that manner.

But like you also pointed out the way he responded to my post is why i replied in the manner i did.Does'nt make it right but none the less that's where my response came from.

It's sad that us martial artist need someone that is not to point out how we are supposed to be accting.I thank you for your reply and i want to say i'm sorry for my actions.At the sametime why we are martial artist.We are also human.So we make mistakes and respond like most other ppl when we're upset sometimes.

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun

Well, at least GHD admits he's Cameron and isn't referring to himself in 3rd person anymore...

Peace

FOR ALL

THE FACE IN THE GLASS

When you get what you want in your struggle for self,

And the world makes you ruler for a day,

Just go to a mirror and look at your self,

And see what the glass has to say........

For it isn't your father or mother or wife,

Whose judgement upon you will pass,

The person whose verdict counts most in your life,

Is the one staring back from the glass,

You're the person to please, never mind all the rest,

For you're with you clear up to the end,

And you've passed your most difficult, dangerous test,

If that person in the glass is your friend.

You may fool the whole world down the pathway of years,

And get pats on your back as you pass,

But your final reward will be heartaches and tears,

If you've cheated the face in the glass.

-For All of those who must face the glass-

Originally posted by illusionfist
    Well, at least GHD admits he's Cameron and isn't referring to himself in 3rd person anymore...

There were blatant clues all over the place. Sure took you long enough to figure it out and even then it took someone else to say it outright before it even dawned on you. But you know...I have not stated anywhere that I am Sifu Cameron Third person...hmmm...this is what Sifu Cameron has to say...most of us have screen names...that is what a screen name is for...it isn't rocket science you know. Guess I will have to go to my other ID on the board now...and you won't know ...naw why bother...but on the other hand.....

See you are still to chicken to let us know who you are...so put yer money where your mouth is

Peace back at ya!

GHD
    Last edited by Gold Horse Dragon; 02-03-2004 at 09:22 PM.
    ...ask for Kam
    ------------------------------------------------
    "Fool me once, then shame on you. Fool me twice, then shame on me"

Well, of course the signs were there. If they weren't, I don't think this discussion would have happened.

As for me being chicken and not revealing who I am- I never said I wasn't somebody or referred to myself in the 3rd person acting like I was a representitive or go-between for somebody else. Not revealing the truth isn't the same as not telling the truth.

Peace

Originally posted by Gold Horse Dragon
    Regarding the pics..that was only a btw...but to address what you have said...you may have paid for the pics...but the dance is from our kwoon and should not be on your site. Any photographer has to ask permission of the subject...
    So did you ask David's permission to leave the pics on your site after he had left you? Just curious.

Interesting thread happening here....
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Yeah, I was interested in the photo thing too, even if it is off-topic. When we had wedding photos done, we never owned the photos, even though we paid for them. They were still his and we had to sign some sort of agreement that meant we couldn't reproduce the ones we bought etc and that he could use any of our shots for whatever he wanted (promoting himself, tradeshows, etc). I'm led to believe this isn't an unusual thing with professional photogs . Paid a god**** fortune for our shots, too.

This discussion seems done, however, nobody cares to answer the original question. But I think we can see who trains for themself, and who trains for other reasons. If ideals are held higher than egos, like they are supposed to be in the practice of martial arts, then attacking someone that has reached a very high level of proficency for having an opinion about someone that has insulted them, you are only showing the ignorance. We all say that a Sifu is a respectable person and one to look up to, so treating one badly and then praising them is ridiculous. Or say a Sifu has a student, that student then represents the Sifu and the system, but that student makes a fool of himself and possibly his Sifu. Like a child with a responsibility that can't handle it.
    All of these issues came up because I questioned Kung Lek's odd behavior, being a martial artist isn't about being tough and cool but having restraint and respect, or we're just gangsta martial artists with overflowing egos and a bit of talent. Humility should be a factor as well.
    This was all made public because I questioned Kung Lek, who was questioning someone else's conduct. So I questioned his unprovoked attack on the person and this has blossomed from it. SO don't attack GHD for bringing this into the open or as an inappropriate place, he just stated his feelings as a Sifu, and I suppose they needed to be said.
    I think that as being himself, and saying the sort of things he says, Kung Lek has represented his Sifu poorly and thus all of these things were necessary. I can't speak for GHD but I imagine distancing himself from the conduct of Kung Lek has been a good thing.
    A unique snowflake

This discussion seems done, however, nobody cares to answer the original question. But I think we can see who trains for themself, and who trains for other reasons. If ideals are held higher than egos, like they are supposed to be in the practice of martial arts, then attacking someone that has reached a very high level of proficency for having an opinion about someone that has insulted them, you are only showing the ignorance. We all say that a Sifu is a respectable person and one to look up to, so treating one badly and then praising them is ridiculous. Or say a Sifu has a student, that student then represents the Sifu and the system, but that student makes a fool of himself and possibly his Sifu. Like a child with a responsibility that can't handle it.
    All of these issues came up because I questioned Kung Lek's odd behavior, being a martial artist isn't about being tough and cool but having restraint and respect, or we're just gangsta martial artists with overflowing egos and a bit of talent. Humility should be a factor as well.
    This was all made public because I questioned Kung Lek, who was questioning someone else's conduct. So I questioned his unprovoked attack on the person and this has blossomed from it. SO don't attack GHD for bringing this into the open or as an inappropriate place, he just stated his feelings as a Sifu, and I suppose they needed to be said.
    I think that as being himself, and saying the sort of things he says, Kung Lek has represented his Sifu poorly and thus all of these things were necessary. I can't speak for GHD but I imagine distancing himself from the conduct of Kung Lek has been a good thing.
    This was made public because you assumed what I have done is wrong and that your sifu is right and you never said word one to me.

I still respect Sifu Cameron as a martial artist, but i don't agree with his perspective that I was obnoxious. THere is a huge difference there.

It wasn't me who opened an old wound wp it was you. I will defend at the opening as well.

If you know anything about anything which you don't, because you are bound to sifu Cameron and therefore have to take his side, you are blinding yourself.

and by the way, I have always since day 1 been upfront about who i am here and what I've trained and if you read enough of my posts you will find that I have not disrespected sifu cameron in any of them.

this is indeed the first time i have ever retorted to him publicly.
    But if you want to drag this out, I'll have to tell you that I am reallyt not interested in playing stupid little head games with and regarding ghosts from the past.

regards
    David
    Kung Fu is good for you.