Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: grabbing strength

[i]

Glad to hear it'll be OK. Would've been a shame for you to have been crippled for life. [/B]

Well even if I was crippled for life, I could still kick youe arse.....I just wouldnt look as cool doing it as I normaly would......and I would probably fall over right after the kicking part
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

haha

I wish there was a cheeky smile with two fingers flippin the bird smilie.

When you're kicking my arse though don't forget I know exactly where to fall to **** you up for good!

Well that could be one kicked arse to many but a arse kicked is a kicked arse......and thats what counts.

In the last 2 classes I have been to we have had 3 broken bones plus my busted knee......hows your class going Scotty1?
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

Not like that lol

We don't have the same sort of class as you. Until I arrived nobody wanted to do the sanshou type training, and its only been me and my teacher doing it until recently.

Its picking up now a couple more people want to do it, but I had to ask for it originally, as like I say nobody else did that. My teacher loves it, but the people in the classes weren't really interested.

So not really much opportunity for injuries really. With only my teacher and I sparring really we've been taking it easy while I find my feet.

Its cool just doing it with him at the moment cos its like a private lesson or something and I don't know what I'm doing yet, but as soon as I'm more confident I'm obviously going to need more people to train with. So I'm going to have to convince some of my classmates to start rolls etc. so I can spar with them.

All in good time.

By god I hate doing rolls.

To make them harder we are no longer alowed to roll onto our knees before we turn......has to go straight onto the feet. This makes it harder by far. How many can you do a min now?

Also I just heard last week that Dan's comp (in Oxford every year) will have the pushing hands format as more or less straight stand up grappling this year, so sweeps and throws will all be alowed. Are we going to see you there?

Rolls are hE1l.... I can do about 75 in two mins though. drops off by the third set! I thought I was going to be sick the first time.

Is this the comp in March or April? We're coming, but there's only one of our guys competing. He's not really been training very much recently but he wants to give it a go. I;m looking forard to seeing the others.

So it's not just fixed/moving/restricted then?

Hang on, it is moving isn;t it?

I'm not competing. Don't see the point, I'm not at the level where I could do anything but embarass myself, unless there any other weak-ass newbies competing. Again, all in good time...

You'll be there then? I'm off - have a good weekend all.

don't u guy's have email
    It's not what you know, but who's first with the best.

Excuse me, this is a private conversation.

hey scott1 hahahahahahaha...i like that
    It's not what you know, but who's first with the best.