Thread: I'm looking for advice

I'm looking for advice

I have been challenged to a battle iwth a Tang Soo Do practitioner. In our lsat confrontation he touched my face twice and gave me major problems on the inside fighting.
    We are the same hieght and I like to lean more towards in and out fighting style, and throws and joint locks but quick and clear. i really don't like those knee strikes. How do I have the upper hand on this guy?
    If you need more info to descide I'll give it to you, just me out poeple.
    Style is only defined by the limitations of a system of fighting and defending. So when in medatation ask yourself not "what are the weaknesses of thine enemy" but rather so what are your own weaknesses

o.k. what style do you use to fight primarily ? how much experience do you have... and does he have ? If he is landing knees then maybe you should have patience and wait for him to make the first attack, it is easier to score in a defensive strategy. Break the timing, don't follow his rythme. Sharpen your focus on intent. Abandon your in and out style and work on your own in-fighting, keep your elbows down, use your waist to direct power. Don't kick.

train harder
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."