Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White Eyebrow And The Destruction Of Shaolin

Can I just email it?
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

email?

That cuts down on the humor factor if it's a manifesto. I had this one guy send all sorts of weird bits of stuff, flowers, herbs, dried weeds, all stuffed in with this 50+page rant about the elements, CMA, and the great conspiracy. You just can't email that sort of stuff.

Seriously though, if you have a real proposal, a formal media kit is more likely to elicit a positive response from our review committee than an email. If it's just a prank, never prank a prankster...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

the play now has an official website!

http://www.whiteeyebrowplay.com

make sure you show your friends

Thumbs up HARD WORK PLAY"S OFF!!

GREAT WORK!!GOOD LUCK!! AND TRY TO BRING IT TO CANADA!!TORONTO .. I'm really glad and U give me inspiration man.. I'm having some difficult situtations and U give inspirataion

Jeffrey Williams will let TORONTO KNOW AND WHITEEYE BROW>>>
    .....COOL//

insperation= persperation

i'm glad we inspire you red, thats one of our goals to inspire. in time where any star could go to a kung fu boot camp and "learn" the arts we need real m.a's to stand and say hey we can do it to and better then you can. we can take an actor's boot camp and learn how to act we are martial artist we must learn to adapt to any situation in life. we must be omni-minded to every and any possibilities. for we study to achieve the imposssible. we are student's of the school of the infinite. for the finite shall never grasp the infinite.

It's almost that time

ladies and gentlemen! thursday that right this thursday is the opening for: White Eyebrow and the Destruction of Shaolin , come check it out i promise you'll enjoy yourself, real kung fu by real martial artist.(URL:http://www.whiteeyebrowplay.com) trust me it's worth the price admission. the play is this thursday the 18th, tell sunday the 21st.

Great Show!

Doug,

I caught the show last Sunday, really enjoyed it! It is great to see local talent put out a great effort. And not just actors, but also martial artists at the same time! I was surprised to hear there was such a production being presented. It was brought to my girlfriend's attention, by a friend who knows Shing Ka.

I hope the production will continue on.

Regards,
    Sihing Tom

Smile extended run!

i'm glad you enjoyed it tom, what did you think of the acting or better yet what did you think of the kung fu. i was the guy who did the spear set, the open hand set then the halberd set,(i know it's alot, i was also the manchu in the beginning and the shaolin who got killed by the deerhorns at the end). shing brang in alot of people man! he's nice guy too.

oh!

and i forgot to say we're doing an extended run on the show, april 5-6 most likely at the same theater, if not i'll post where.

Doug,

So that was you! Good to hear about the extended run! The acting was fine, the kung fu was good too. Got to see different styles being utilized. Like I said before, good to see local talent getting exposure.

Sihing Tom