Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: all your herbs are b*llsh!t. no proof

jhana Guest

5 Start. Show us proof you're a man

5 Star,
    you've really made a name in this forum. Why do you cause trouble in a forum that is otherwise filled with people who are interested in helping each other?
    I can only imagine how you deal with people outside the comfort zone of your screen.

joedoe Guest
    Don't waste your breath - he was kicked off the forum months ago. He was just a troll.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Turiyan Guest

Chinese herbs work!

Chinese herbs for my "kidney and spleen deficency" turned my **** yellow again for the first time in more than 8 months, in less than 24 hours!

Turiyan gold, Brahmin caste, Ordos clan
    "A Brahmin, coming into existence, is born as the highest on earth, the
    lord of all created beings, for the protection of the treasury of the
    (natural) law. Whatever exists in the world is (by right), the
    property of the Brahmin; on account of the excellence of his origin
    (primogeniture and eminence of birth) The Brahmin is, indeed, entitled
    to it all" --C1V99-V100 The laws of manu

azwingchun Guest

Proof

I love people who always want the other person to prove what they believe, yet are not willing or capable of showing proof or backing up what they are saying. :mad:

Royal Dragon Guest

n the HERB topic,

Any one know a good treatment for GOUT?

I'm looking to get off Allopurinol.

Royal Dragon

"Chi is Chinese for Spinach"

Check out the Royal Dragon Web site

http://www.Royaldragon.4dw.com

Aramus Guest

Herbs, vitamins/minerals

First, some people are out to make money. You'll notice that on the market there are companies that used to make just vitamins that now put out their own line of holistic herbs, etc. Yes, some people are only in it to make money. Their herbs, vitamins and minerals do next to nothing for you and may actually hurt you. That is bad.

However, you want proof if herbs work and such. I know that you are not allowed to take vitamin C (why am I talking vitamins...wait) before testing for certain colds because it screws up the test and you have a faster recovery time. Does this mean you should take loads of vitamin C? NO! Should you take this with a comprehensive vitamin made by people who have studied how vitamins and minerals interact to get the best result or should you take centrum daily vitamins? The choice is yours?

Do herbs work? Of course, they can be just as strong as any drug on the market! Want proof? READ! IT is everywhere, can't take St. John Wort with certain medications or with certain conditions why? READ! This has been tested, so have many herbs, READ! There have been many tests. Chinese medicine has been tested a different way the US method for centuries. Western medicine hasn't been competent that long...heck even a century hasn't been that great for Western medicine. The way of Chinese medicine (as I understand it) is different than Western Medicine. Does it work? It's still used, it still helps people, what more proof do you need?

Fish of Fury Guest
    GOUT

useful herbs incl.
    Urtica dioica (nettle), Medicago sativa (alfalfa), Harpagophytum procumbens (devils claw), Apium graveolens (celery seed)

but obviously check with healthcare proffesional first.
    dark cherries also have a reputation for reducing uric acid (as do many of the herbs above)

a more alkaline diet will help , plenty of vege juices, alfalfa sprouts, drink plenty of water.

avoid purines, beer/alcohol, many seafoods.avoid excessive protein intake.
    low purine diet may be low in B vitamins, so supplementing may be a good idea

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"