Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harmful side effects of Iron Palm Training.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    heavier strikes with constant use of medicine is called fast method. light strikes with less medicine is called slow method. neither one is wrong.

But one of those is riskier.

when you hit heavy your bones are damaged every time but it doesnt give pain. thats why you must put on the medicine every time. .
    Any amount of striking can create a blood clot, etc. Medicine. Every time.

in chinese kung fu you "must" drink hard liquor when there is fog or evil spirits will attack you. you have to think with reason.
    I am way ahead of you this evening...
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    lol.......
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post

Any amount of striking can create a blood clot, etc. Medicine. Every time.
    majority of chinese marital artists in the past didnt constantly use medicine. the whole point of the little iron sand bag is so you can use less medicine than normal sandbag. traditional styles from my reigion used hot salt water and hit sandbags, and they are fine.

there is no need to obsess over ritual. iron palm hasnt made any mma killing machines. modern athletes arent falling over because they dont have our chinese magic juice.

also, i dont know how you go to work with your hands smelling like urine and raw chicken feet every day.
    Last edited by bawang; 10-06-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

majority of chinese marital artists in the past didnt constantly use medicine. the whole point of the little iron sand bag is so you can use less medicine than normal sandbag. traditional styles from my reigion used hot salt water and hit sandbags, and they are fine.

there is no need to obsess over ritual. iron palm hasnt made any mma killing machines. modern athletes arent falling over because they dont have our chinese magic juice.

also, i dont know how you go to work with your hands smelling like urine and raw chicken feet every day.

We use steel shot, (or lead shot after a while) instead of sand. The medicine actually smells good...

...and in my line of work, urine and raw chicken would be a welcome odor.

MMA? Too many rules.
    Quote:

the medicine is used to heal injuries. its not magic juice. if you need to constantly apply it you are doing it wrong
    I have been applying Jow to my hands BEFORE and After hitting for over 15 years now. 15 years in a row... no stopping, no breaks.

I am living proof there is no vision loss, no limited finger use, I just made 3 children so my nuts still work.

The best thing I could have done! I have NO (NONE), not one finger injury from sparring since I started IP. Over the years I have noticed hitting people (even with sparring gear on) can injur them quite easily.

There is no magic, no qi flying out my palms, just increased density. I have noticed increase blood and qi flow to my hands as well.

ginosifu

Quote Originally Posted by ginosifu View Post
    I am living proof there is no vision loss, no limited finger use, I just made 3 children so my nuts still work.

You're only supposed to train your hands!

Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    You're only supposed to train your hands!
    There is a gut who trains: IRON PENUS. I wonder if he puts Jow on his member? There are a few youtube vids of these guys lifting weights with their hot dogs!.

Found one here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4D4IO0JSO0

ginosifu
    Last edited by ginosifu; 10-07-2012 at 06:14 AM.

I have beenn training my hands for almost 20 years and I am an acupuncturist and have no loss of movement or loss of sensitivity.

Actually the training has made my hands much more sensitive to energy compared to before the training.

I was taught medicine before during and after the training is a good thing.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by ginosifu View Post
    There is a gut who trains: IRON PENUS. I wonder if he puts Jow on his member? There are a few youtube vids of these guys lifting weights with their hot dogs!.

Found one here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4D4IO0JSO0

ginosifu

Well... I guess whatever draws the public in, eh?

That particular style of "weight lifting" is what I had talked about months ago with TGY and Dale. It is part of "shi swei jing" training and in full form is acutually an iron body method. But no, Gino, we don't use hit liniment on our package.

Properly trained, you can learn to lift and swing more than 150 lbs., and some even do more than that. But it is not done with just the penile member. The silk is tied around the entire package for this type of training. (although I certainly DO NOT recommend that anyone try it without proper training and supervision).

As for Iron Palm, I also have been doing such for a very long time (over 40 years now) with no observable ill effects. But one does need to be meticulous and measured in any ongoing conditioning regimen.
    One of these days the world is going to become so politically correct that it will scare itself out of existence.

MP 2007

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com

um, yeah..my formula's a little different than yours...
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    um, yeah..my formula's a little different than yours...
    On that note, the reason I switch to vodka in mine from whiskey was the orange tint my hands were getting, LOL !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Sometimes it can be the whiskey or it can be the amount of Hung Hua/Hong Fa Safflower in the formula that can also stain the hands red/orange.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

That's part of the psychological attack on the attacker that starts with an assault on his olfactory lobe. If he can make his way past that run! The bad part is when I go to bars and clubs and it keeps everyone there away too. But usually it's not to a point where the bouncers come and ask me to leave thank God....

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    That's part of the psychological attack on the attacker that starts with an assault on his olfactory lobe. If he can make his way past that run! The bad part is when I go to bars and clubs and it keeps everyone there away too. But usually it's not to a point where the bouncers come and ask me to leave thank God....
    In this day and age, I'm sure somebody somewhere has a fetish for that type of thing. Go check the internet.