Thread: I'm selling one of my lions!!!

I'm selling one of my lions!!!

Hey all,
    I'm selling one of my lions. It's in fantastic condition and would be great for anybody (or school) that needs a lion.

My Lion for Sale

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Whaddya want for it.
    "Not to tire of learning is wisdom; not to weary of teaching is benevolence." -- Tzu-kung

Where's my ring?? And why aren't you on AIM?
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Hey, Watchman's back. How ya doing?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

How come you're selling it?
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Well, I'm getting a new one and this one isn't really something that is going to be used except maybe for practice. We're going purely traditional, and since the lion i'm selling is a contemp lion...it doesn't really fit!!!

So, we either sell it or use it as a practice lion, and I would rather see someone that needs a good lion get it then it get thrashed by the guys that are just gonna bash it during practice....

Then again, we could always take it to LA and get into that lion dance fight that someone mentioned on our forum...practice our Lion Dance skillz!

~Wen~

OH, OK, cool...

We don't do that sort of stuff in these parts.....

practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Originally posted by Watchman
    Doing pretty good, Joe. Just gotta troll Wen once in a while, you know.
    Good to hear.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

HAR HAR HAR

Here is a pic of it..

My Lion, and for ebay here.

~Wen~