Thread: Master Lam Sang and "Smiling Jack Johnson"

Master Lam Sang and "Smiling Jack Johnson"

When on vacation to the US Lam Sang went to pay a visit to former heavyweight champion "Smiling Jack Johnson". He wanted to prove how superior his gung fu was to western boxing but he dared not fight the current champ, so he decided to fight a washed up one who was reported to be punch drunk. Jack Johnson proceded to beat the living crap out of Lam Sang and, true to form, did it with a great big smile on his face. I know this story to be a fact because I heard it from someone who was close to Jack Johnson. Of course I can't tell you who this person is because I've been sworn to secrecy. But I'm expecting you all to believe every word I say, because after all I'm posting this on the Internet and if something is posted on the Internet then it MUST be true.

Regards,

John M. Drake

not a ttt so much as a wtf?.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Hello Vash,

This was a response to the ridiculous "Master Lam Sang kicked Bruce Lee's butt" threads that were popping up a while ago. It seems everytime I turn around there's some new made up story about Bruce Lee, so I decided to have some fun with it and make up a story of my own. Oh and "smiling Jack Johnson" was a real heavyweight boxing champion so he probably would have kicked "Lam Sang's" butt if this had been a true story.

Regards,

John M. Drake

It was a good read. Strange, but good.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.