Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do?

Originally posted by dimmakseminar
    Dear Monsieurs scotty1 and PaulH:

I can assure you that he is not I, and I am not he. If he were I then he would not have been so presumptuous to have assumed that you speaking about him. Afterall, you know what they say about assuming, and I quote, "When you assume, you make an ass out of...well, yourself. Don't include me in that ass comment because I had nothing to do with it, so don't put me in the same proximity as your ass". Which brings us back to the original post. Whatever happenend to dodger87? He never returned to further discuss his original post. Does this make him (in bulletin board speak) a "flamer"?

Not PaulH, and still my own man, I remain,

A starting pitcher for the home team,

dimmakseminar
    what happened to me was i had to spend a week in hospital with a sore ass, yeah thanks for the help!

Dear Mr. dodger87:

I am sorry to hear of your exploits. It appears as though you have been shafted, since we were unable to provide any guidance. I hope that you have not hit rock bottom, or that you feel that you've been the butt of our jokes. However, had you been more receptive, to our ideas, then you may have been able to get yourself out of a sticky situation. Either way, I hope that this experience has not left a bad taste in your mouth.

Sincerely,

dimmakseminar

Genius.

dimmakseminar for President.

All those well versed puns, on some many levels.
    Literary McKwoon Master...
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"