Thread: An offer to host WC videos on the web

An offer to host WC videos on the web

For those who may have interest. Forwarding this composite message from the WCCG with the author's permission. To the best of my knowledge, the offer is for Wing Chun clips only.

Regards,
    - kj

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say I've set up a site specifically to host any WCK media (video clips, mostly) that anyone wants to publish. I've loads of disk space, so I'm not likely to run out any time soon :-) I've set it up to get around the fact that Yahoo!Groups has a small file limit; hopefully this way we'll be able to share much more.

The only catch is that I can only upload files at the weekends.

So, anything you'd like to share, please send them in to root@wck-media.co.uk and include a description, preferably including lineage (at some point, I'll try and organise them accordingly). There's no limit on what lineages are / are not allowed.

Note that I'm on a couple of mailing lists other than this one; the same offer will be going out to all.

My requirements are only that (1) clips get sent to the right e-mail address, so I don't get swamped during the week, and (2) that they include a brief description, along with lineage information if known/applicable.

Once again, the relevant information is:

root@wck-media.co.uk (e-mail), and
    http://www.wck-media.co.uk

At the end of the day, the more people who send in clips, the more it benefits all of us!

Regards,
    Garry

Hi Kathy,
    I've sent him lots of clips already. That's really nice of him to make the offer. I still have some really old and new clips to send him. What is the WCCG forum?
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

Talking HI, KJ!

I would like to know more about this? And have a nice day U too Phil
    Thanks JEFF

WCCG

Here ya go: Wing Chun Conversation Group

Other than an interest in Wing Chun, membership requirements essentially boil down to these:

[list=1][*]civility required[*]anonimity not allowed (reinforces rule #1)[/list=1]

Regards,
    - Kathy Jo

eww am I going to get like 50 thousand emails a day in my inbox? I joined a volkswagen club a year or two ago and it really filled my email, and well my work hated me for it lol.

Phil,

WCCG is basically like the WCML, albeit KJ is far better looking than myself or Marty.

Liar!

There are some new videos up.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr