Thread: Odd problem

Sevan Guest

Odd problem

Well, I have an odd problem(well mabey not, heh) but anyways I seem to have a problem with gas.

Could this be a problem in my diet?
    Are there certian foods to eat that help with preventing gas?
    Becuase although beano, and the sorts, may work(and work OK at best) i dont like the idea of eating unnecessary chemicals...

So any responces would be a relief. ;)

Thanks

joedoe Guest
    I **** all the time, even more during training. Diet has something to do with it, but some of us are just full of hot air. ;)

-------------------------------------
    You have no chance to survive - make your time.

ddh Guest

go to a good acupuncturist

It's highly likely that you have an imbalance in the lungs. The large intestine and lung are connected.
    Treat the lung and watch what you eat.

dmsdc Guest
    Try eating some Stony Fields Farms yogurt.

It has 6 kinds of bacteria (the good kinds) and may help rebuild your levels.

You can also go to a health food store and pick up a polydofilus. This is like an acidofilus pill but also has several kinds of bacteria.

Dana

"I have been in
    sorrow's kitchen and
    licked out all the pots.
    Then I have stood on
    the peaky mountain
    wrapped in rainbows,
    with a harp and a
    sword in my hands." -
    Zora Neale Hurston

ttt 4 2014

This is 13 years late, but I must recommend this thread: Tiger-Balm-and-flatulence

Now for the real reason I necromancer-ed this here thread:

Ridiculous Study of the Day Says Smelling ****s Might Prevent Cancer
    Laura Stampler @LauraStampler

10:37 AM ET
    Cream cheese Getty Images

It has been a weird week in health news. First doctors said that Justin Bieber might save young boys’ lives (the “hip” bowl cut is actually a form of sun protection — skin cancer be gone!), and now scientists out of the University of Exeter insist that smelling ****s could actually prevent cancer, among other diseases. Uh, okay.

“Although hydrogen sulfide gas”—produced when bacteria breaks down food—”is well known as a pungent, foul-smelling gas in rotten eggs and flatulence, it is naturally produced in the body and could in fact be a healthcare hero with significant implications for future therapies for a variety of diseases,” Dr. Mark Wood said in a university release.

Although the stinky gas can be noxious in large doses, the researchers seem to think that a whiff here and there has the power to reduce risks of cancer, strokes, heart attacks, arthritis, and dementia by preserving mitochondria. Researchers are even coming up with their own compound to emulate the stinky smell’s health benefits.

“‘We have exploited this natural process by making a compound, called AP39, which slowly delivers very small amounts of this gas specifically to the mitochondria,” Professor Matt Whiteman, who worked on the study to be published in the Medicinal Chemistry Communications journal, said.

So thank the guy in the elevator. While it might have seemed like the ride from hell, IT MIGHT JUST SAVE YOUR LIFE. Or not.
    Not even going to chase down the source study.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

so that is why I am so healthy and beautiful.
    Dr. Dale Dugas
    Hakka Mantis
    Integrated Eskrima
    Pukulan Cimande Pusaka Sanders

All for Use
    Nothing for Show

I guess this guy might have a future in health care:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QksNZ7HSgF8&sns=em

Note:
    I can't fathom how the other guy thinks a clothes pin on his nose is really helping. He's still breathing it.

13 year set up to a semi-fart joke.

Bravo. Well done. *slow claps
    Kung Fu is good for you.