Thread: Back from the dead.

Back from the dead.

All,
    I just wanted to apologize to anyone that's emailed me in the last three weeks, I've been bedridden with extreme levels of illness, and was mostly incoherent for that time period. I wasn't really keeping to close an eye on things during this time, and didn't respond to emails like I normally would. But I'm back now and feeling fit as a fiddle. Just an FYI....
    Thanks!
    Sandman[Wing Chun]

"Learning is not compulsory ... neither is survival."

-W. Edwards Derning

A thought on Civil Discourse:

“Democracy is a means of living together despite our differences. Democratic deliberation is an alternative to physical violence. It is predicated on the assumption that it’s possible to disagree agreeably, that it’s better to laugh than cry, that one can vigorously contest the positions of one’s adversary without questioning his or her personal integrity or motivation, and that parties to a debate are entitled to the presumption that their views are legitimate if not correct.” -Thomas Mann

Sandman,

Hope you feel better and do get more rest. We all behave very good children while you're away! Ha! Ha!

Regards,
    PH

Originally posted by PaulH
    Sandman,

Hope you feel better and do get more rest. We all behave very good children while you're away! Ha! Ha!

Regards,
    PH

Thanks!
    Sandman[Wing Chun]

"Learning is not compulsory ... neither is survival."

-W. Edwards Derning

A thought on Civil Discourse:

“Democracy is a means of living together despite our differences. Democratic deliberation is an alternative to physical violence. It is predicated on the assumption that it’s possible to disagree agreeably, that it’s better to laugh than cry, that one can vigorously contest the positions of one’s adversary without questioning his or her personal integrity or motivation, and that parties to a debate are entitled to the presumption that their views are legitimate if not correct.” -Thomas Mann

Glad you're feeling better and also to have you back.

William E.

Best wishes for a full recovery.
    joy chaudhuri

If I'd known, I'd have started that massive flamewar I've been planning the last six months. Dang!

Glad you're feeling better.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Re: Back from the dead.

Originally posted by Sandman2[Wing Chun]
    All,
    I just wanted to apologize to anyone that's emailed me in the last three weeks, I've been bedridden with extreme levels of illness, and was mostly incoherent for that time period. I wasn't really keeping to close an eye on things during this time, and didn't respond to emails like I normally would. But I'm back now and feeling fit as a fiddle. Just an FYI....
    Hi Sandman,

Glad to hear you're well. Welcome back. Probably a lot of illness going around this year.

I'm back from the dead pretty often myself, and not just from consuming adult beverages or the numerous times of being beaten senseless.

You may assume that we were all minding our manners while you were away.

Regards,
    John Weiland
    "Et si fellitur de genu pugnat"
    (And if he falls, he fights on his knees)
    ---Motto of the Roman Legionary

"Aim at Heaven and you will get earth 'thrown in': aim at earth
    and you will get neither." --C. S. Lewis

Glad you're "back" and in the pink.

Regards,
    - kj

Welcome back Sandman!
    Good to hear you are feeling better.
    "I've learned....
    That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it" (Andy Rooney)

Three weeks sounds like a miserable time! Glad your feeling better. Welcome back.

-David
    "The ultimate nature of survival is maintaining your balance"

Then you may no longer be called Morphy, nor even Daniel.

Talking

Welcome back.....

Guess I'm too late - was just about to talk some really nasty sh#t about soandso...

Just kidding !

Three weeks? Wow you must have been really sick. I'm glad you're feeling better.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr