Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jet Li's Rise to Honor

[NAGGING]

fuck that if u havn't played Shenmue u can't call yourself a martial artist

[/NAGGING]
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I bought rise to honor. i liek it. weird to control sometimes too difficult. im stuck ont he gun battle in the alley, after you beat the drunken dude. he was hard to defeat. a worthy opponent of my crappy gaming skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Re: A little OT, but...

Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
    Has anyone played manhunt? Its the most gory game I've ever played. You can smash heads with baseball bats, put a fire axe between someones eyes, smash faces with hammers, Blow a hole in someones face w/ a shotgun, and so much more. Not to mention they drop the F-Bomb left and right.
    When I just turned 17 I was like...**** I can buy that now if I wanted to.

Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
    you can rock out in the fist of legend costume or the wong fie hung costume
    Seriously?

That's kickass.

But I bet you have to earn it.

But still...

Kickass.

Originally posted by Kristoffer
    [NAGGING]

fuck that if u havn't played Shenmue u can't call yourself a martial artist

[/NAGGING]
    Dude, just playing a game doesn't make you a martial artist.

If you think strongly on that your going to get your ass kicked, and fast.
    A"recovered" crack addict. "That came from being one of the Reagan-era kids when I was in middle school as part of that whole Just Say No thing. They would have people who were recovering addicts come to talk to us at school. One guy in particular came to talk to us about drugs. But it didn't sound like he thought they were that bad. He sounded more like a commercial for drugs than a warning."
    -Dave Chappelle on Tyrone Biggums

"A good male hostage negotiator can talk the pants off a nun. And a good female negotiator could be caught in bed with another man by her husband and the next moment would be standing up, putting her clothes on, acting like it was a big joke, convincing the husband that nothing happened. And after a while, maybe he wouldn't believe it, he's not stupid, but it would put some doubts in his head..."
    -CPD hostage negotiator