Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Frank

Blog Entries

Attn: Frank

FirstlyFrank,

Its getting kind of old how you always frame things as a thinly veiled question to which you already have the answer.

There's a name for this kind of thing....it's called TROLLING!

If you want to say something then just say it. Don't ask a question unless you want to actually have a dialogue with another person.

Secondly,

In another thread you called me and I quote "fu pow you lame ass limbo bound clf monkey" and "i understand you have no real lineage to hold on to so you hold on to the chan side of things."

I'm not sure if you realize it but your second comment is highly offensive not only to me but to my Sifu, my classmates and anyone else that was a student of Lee Koon Hung.

Because we all share the same lineage....which is part Jeong Yim and part Chan Family. We align ourselves with the Jeong Yim side of things but make no mistake that our lineage is very mixed up.

And, BTW, because our forms and training draw from both sources and have for a very long time, we have the best of the best. Where as by limiting yourself to one side of the equation you'll never be nearly as good as us.

no disrespect to lee koon hung

lets's get something straight.

i will never disrespect lee koon hung for he himself is a known hung sing supporter.

as long as you have been on this forum, all the hung sing and buk sing students have questioned your loyalty.

you tell me.....was lee koon hung a hung sing man, or a chan family man?

you yourself are a chan family supporter with no desire to dig up the hung sing history.

unlike you, i will keep talking until proven wrong. i d my research, talk to who i need to talk to and then present my findings.

you are a punk. i will not hide that feeling from you.

frank
    Fight to win!!!

as good as who?

you said the best of the best, and as good as who?

are you as good as me?

what are you talking about? forms aren't how you base you ablitlities are they?

who said you are the best. or that lee koon hung's school is the best? why are you making that assumption?

frank
    Fight to win!!!

Blog Entries

Re: no disrespect to lee koon hung

Was LKH a Hung Sing man or Chan Family man?

Well to tell you the truth.....publicly he aligned himself with the Hung Sing side but he was either partially ignorant or intentionally obscured the truth about the other influence on our forms and training.

But pay attention here Frank,

LKH is considered a great man because he was open minded. Much like Chan Heung he took the best that he learned from many skilled martial artists and consolidated it into a unified and workable art. This included many people in the CLF community as well as outside it including Shek Kin for one.

He was unifier. He brought people together. His goal was not to divide them apart.

He was a great promoter of his style. He had not only the skills but the flare and showmanship to draw people to the style. He held widely attended tournaments, published books and generally worked to make CLF well known.

You could learn from his example Frank. Rather than make everything a "either/or", "black/white" and "our side/their side" argument. What have you or your school done to promote CLF outside of your precious little Futsan Hung Sing circle?

Blog Entries

Re: as good as who?

Originally posted by SifuX-HSK
    you said the best of the best, and as good as who?

are you as good as me?

what are you talking about? forms aren't how you base you ablitlities are they?

who said you are the best. or that lee koon hung's school is the best? why are you making that assumption?

frank

Forms, fighting, attitude, lion dance...you name it...we are the best....in the US at least.

fu pow

do you realize i have 5 different books in project? they are all on choy lee fut!

do you know what i am doing when i am not on this forum?

lau bun is of the hung sing branch. the hung sing school all the way back to fut san feel we are the true founders of clf.

you are a chan family supporter, blinded by the chan growing number of forms, the sway of their claiming lineage holdings.

you are a lost little sheep.

you need to find your way. you do sound a little like doc fai wong.
    go ahead and jump ships. i don't care.

let me ask you something? in the real kung fu world, what is the opinion of someone who jumps ship, and learns all types of styles at once?

frank
    Fight to win!!!

yeah right?

forms, fighting, and the rest, huh?

i bet you you would lose to me, though. in fighting, forms, weapons.

YOU are not that good!!!!!!

you are kinda soft.

frank
    Last edited by SifuX-HSK; 03-01-2004 at 01:29 PM.
    Fight to win!!!

fu pow

you ask what we are doing to promote choy lee fut?

why dont you ask my sifu?

what are you doing to promote the hung sing branch?

your sifu is of the hung sing branch, so why have you strayed from his beliefs and went over to the chan side? the number of forms? the lineage claims?

what will you do when the chan side of things fall apart?

we are doing more than you know.

i am doing far more than you know.

you survive on the forum, and complain when i get more recognition than your boring posts.

check yourself fu pow.

out of respect for lee koon hung i will not say anything further.
    i will not be drawn out to insult your late grandmaster.

keep on talking **** on how great you and your school is, i will stop biting my tongue and set the record straight from my point of view.

frank
    Last edited by SifuX-HSK; 03-01-2004 at 01:39 PM.
    Fight to win!!!

Blog Entries
    Enough tongue wagger.....you know who you remind me of that dude on Lord of Rings.....the Wormtongue guy who whispers poisonous thoughts into everyone's ears.

Only your not as smooth as him....cause when you get called out you blow your top.

tops are never blown

tops are never blown, just your cover !
    Fight to win!!!

Hahaha ...... hahahahahahaha .... *gasp* .... hahahahahaha

I love it.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

Best in the country in lion huh?

yah....

What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Hey, hey

BMore Banga,

Cut that out, I know who you are.

Jerry Battle.
    The Southern Fist Subdues The Fierce Mountain Tiger

hey man gimme a break, them's usually fightin words.

'sides, even if he means "just in the clf family"; our other "farn gwut" friend (uncle ping) may have some personal stake, in addition to "his Overlord-ness".

point taken tho... I'll keep my mouth shut... 'sides my head snappin days are over.... ooohhhhh those were the days...
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

to: fu pow

man,

i think that was a pretty bold statement you made that your school is the best in all those categories.

well, as far as i know, yau kung mun and the white crane schools here is sf are world champions in lion dancing.

i thought the white crane school might like to see what you said and they said they will be getting in contact with you soon.
    oh, i hope no one from ykm is on this forum. they may take that as an insult.

ya know, the last time the white crane and ykm clashed some people ended up hurt and even stabbed. if i were you i would take that comment back before its too late.

so you also claim that your school is the best in fighting. so your people have beaten buk sings shane lacey, then?!

i'd hate for shane lacey to hear what you just said.

i hope sifu mak doesn't find out about this.

frank
    Fight to win!!!