Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I'm watching Exterme Challenge........

So I'm watching Exterme Challenge........

obviously i'm kinda trolling........ but they match Ludwig up with some Wing Chun guy..... i don't even think he was a "real" wing chun guy... he did have a side kick tho.... it scored but not very effective.... his hands were aweful.... but anyway he did this like jump/switch leg kick thingy like twice.... it scored... but no real damage...... needless to say he got tooled........... than they had some other "karate" guy..... he starts out with a flying "sidekick" .... needless to say................ do some people even prepare to get in the ring...... do they try this stuff out or just hop right on in like "i know what i'm doing"..... not trying to bash TMA.... cuz alot of other people were easily tooled like that BIG dude that got KO'd in 21 seconds.... and took another minute to get his head straight........ the he|| do some people think sometimes........
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

are we talking about the show on spike tv with the funny commentary and crazy japanese people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

naw.... but that's a funny show in short doses....

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

What channel does this come on?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

spike tv i think...... if we are now talikin 'bout the jpnese show...... the EC i was talikg about was on dvd.......

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

i'm stupid.... i meant Gladiator Challege.......

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

"indeed Ken"
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

Originally posted by Suntzu
    i'm stupid.... i meant Gladiator Challege.......
    like american gladiators? im kinda confused now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

but anyway he did this like jump/switch leg kick thingy like twice....
    whats wrong with that

I saw that fight and thought the wing chun guy did alright considering who he was up against...the guy got his mouthpiece nocked out right?

Ill show you Bangs KOTC fight where a guy is now sucking food through a straw bc smuck landless let the fight go on when the guy was in wonderland...
    Veni Vidi Vici

was there oversized Q-tips involved in this death match?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

the guy got his mouthpiece nocked out right?
    yeah... that one....
    thought the wing chun guy did alright considering who he was up against
    i guess if being beat bloody is alright... than yeah... he did ok..... are these people hitting other people before they enter in these events?....

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

I will watch it again this weekend, I just don't remember thinking that the guy was all that bad...I've seen guys get beat worse by bang...
    Veni Vidi Vici

Just watched the fight again...I still think the wing chun guy did pretty good...again you have to consider who he was fighting...he landed some stuff...and it was stopped be the ref...the guy didn't even go down from those head kicks...

Oh the announcer got on my nerves though big time...he was like what was that Bruce Lee movie where he goes to an island and fights a bunch of muay thai guys? Oh the Big Bas. I was hoping the other announcer would be like STFU
    Veni Vidi Vici

he was like what was that Bruce Lee movie where he goes to an island and fights a bunch of muay thai guys?
    i caught that too......

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

sidekicks work especially as a setup. Did you catch the Pat Smith early ko clip?
    Last edited by Unmatchable; 04-01-2004 at 01:34 PM.