Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fu Jow Pai and Hung Ga

i sent your response to your private message box.

I never said i did black tiger im just ecstatic about learning of jmd's great kung fu skill cuz he sounds very profound on this forum.
    DeathTouch,

It seems to trouble you that someone sounds more profound than you over the internet? why is that?

yes fu pau, i am very disturbed because some one sounds better on the net that is why i want his info so he can teach me a lesson. i am sorry if i offended you fu pau please oh please forgive me.

Oh that's ok, no need to apologise. I'm sure you can't help it.

I don't think that picking fights over the internet shows good character, such as is necessary to achieve any sort of competence in martial arts. I practice Black Tiger and have no claims to be better or truer than anyone else. I have faith in my Sifu and faith in the system. If somebody offends me, I don't have to get angry and decide to teach them a lesson. Anyone can sound wise and learned on the internet, as can someone sound honest and inquiring into a challenge match. If beating in heads, or ranting about lineage is your forte, then stick to it, but I'd like to see fellow students of kung fu dedicating more time to the actual art, not making fools of themselves in front of the whole world.
    A unique snowflake

Originally posted by WinterPalm
    I don't think that picking fights over the internet shows good character, such as is necessary to achieve any sort of competence in martial arts. I practice Black Tiger and have no claims to be better or truer than anyone else. I have faith in my Sifu and faith in the system. If somebody offends me, I don't have to get angry and decide to teach them a lesson. Anyone can sound wise and learned on the internet, as can someone sound honest and inquiring into a challenge match. If beating in heads, or ranting about lineage is your forte, then stick to it, but I'd like to see fellow students of kung fu dedicating more time to the actual art, not making fools of themselves in front of the whole world.

Well what can you really do?

It does'nt matter what you say someone gets offended. It's the human way. I've said many times that there are different schools of black tiger ,but ppl don't pay attention to that. People only see what i say about my lineage,and take that as i'm saying they are fake.

That is not what i've been saying. I've only spoken mainly about our lineage because that's what i know. Our lineage traces back to Su Hak Fu ,that does'nt mean that no one else lineage can'nt also trace back to Su .

People read what they want into my words. If someone does'nt understand what i'm saying then they should ask me. But most ppl want to assume and then come forward in an aggressive manner. I have no problem discussing my style ,but if attacked i'm going to fire back. I have nothing to prove to anyone ,and i try to just add what i know to discussions.

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

Hey Winterpalm,
    I have spoken to jmd and told him what my problem is what is spoken between jmd and I , is just that between him and I. So please do not try to speak as if u are someone to lecture becuz ur no more than a rabbit chasing his tail. so please WP take your own advice and go workout instead of butting ur nose in what does not concern you

I am not a rabbit.
    A unique snowflake

Deathtouch

Get a grip dude, your challenging people over the internet for expressing there personal opinions, your being a commen bully.

I also find your methodology compleately out of whack.

*You* want the challenge? I dont recall Jeff challenging you right?

*You* pick the time, place and then make the offer... He is then able to respond.

As it stands your asking him to post his personal details over an insecure medium to a person he has never met but is expressing a desire to do him physical harm. You then have the nerve to call him a coward for not doing it.

How about you post exactly who you are and where your at right here and then any of us who feel the inclination can just drop by and challenge you as we see fit?
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

WinterPalm

Lies!
    You are too a rabit, dont deny your destiny.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

DOH....OWNED!!
    The sign over the toilet says:
    "Do NOT eat the big white mints!"

Talking

Hak Fu Mun is fake anyway...

Hey Jon , Look there's a Roo go fetch

Originally posted by illusionfist
    Hak Fu Mun is fake anyway...

Beeeyatch please!!!

Wong Fei Hung did'nt learn any real "Southern Fist" until he learned Hak Fu Muhn. If it was'nt for Hak Fu Muhn ,Hung Gar would've been known as an ancient form of Tae Bo

Disclaimer: To those Hung Gar stylist reading this post. This is a "joke" aimed at illusionfist. Do not take this as a "True" statement.

Wong Fei Hung did learn black tiger but that's a whole different story and thread.

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

Talking

Hung Kuen is fake too...