Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kettlebell

Originally posted by fa_jing
    BL - Is your lack of intimidation by a person's size on the street due to a successful physical encounter(s) with such a person?

Superior muscular development surely has more uses than intimidation.

BTW, are you an advanced KF practicioner? You sound like you might be.
    I don't know...how do you define that?...I have NO doubt ...NONE that I can protect myself if that's what you mean. I was discussing all the "situations" I've had with larger folks, and particulary Large Adult males with someone only last night. I guess the answer is YES! I am speaking from my own experience. I have faced guns, knives, broken bottles, long pointy type weapons, defended choke holds to the albiet-hopeful death, conservatively 450 lb men trained in boxing in a real situation, and so on and so forth....I'm still alive so I figure my skills are sufficient. Alot of people get intimidated by an opponents size...I'm just not one of them....and while we're there, superior muscle developemnt has NOTHING to do with how big it is!!

cheers

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    superior muscle developemnt has NOTHING to do with how big it is!!

cheers
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Originally posted by blooming lotus

I don't know...how do you define that?...I have NO doubt ...NONE that I can protect myself if that's what you mean. I was discussing all the "situations" I've had with larger folks, and particulary Large Adult males with someone only last night. I guess the answer is YES! I am speaking from my own experience. I have faced guns, knives, broken bottles, long pointy type weapons, defended choke holds to the albiet-hopeful death, conservatively 450 lb men trained in boxing in a real situation, and so on and so forth....I'm still alive so I figure my skills are sufficient. Alot of people get intimidated by an opponents size...I'm just not one of them....and while we're there, superior muscle developemnt has NOTHING to do with how big it is!!

cheers
    (a simple yes would have sufficed)

Hey are you a female bouncer or something?

at first i thought she was like your typical "c0cky fighter chick"

then it was like "she's okay, tho we don't agree on workouts and she'd probly call me 'fatty' if we met"

last few days she's earned "cool chick" status

she keeps it up and she'll hit that "margie-" or "wushuchick-" (or when Sharky pretended to be a girl-) level of guys chasin after her, 15 replies to every post kinda forum rockstardom
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Originally posted by BMore Banga
    she keeps it up and she'll hit that "margie-" or "wushuchick-" (or when Sharky pretended to be a girl-) level of guys chasin after her, 15 replies to every post kinda forum rockstardom
    What, you mean like this?

"If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

How about raging egotist!
    or
    Inability to except/consider other perceptions!
    A Problem is only a Problem if you think it is a Problem and every Problem has a solution

Don't worry about losing lass,I've been wrestling wolves since you were suckling on your mama's titt
    Groundskeeper Willy

LMFAO! Iron, that was hillarious. I didn't want to be the one to say that.

It's funny because it's true. On the forums that I belong to, it's mostly guys. Whenever a girl posts, it gets like 54807945987348980948709 replies in the first day. I'm like, what, do you think she's going to sleep with you because you replied to her post? I don't get it.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

no...you do!!!

NOW you're feelin me

as for reaching martial arts maggie status, or Wushu chick...dude...that's a big call don't you think

why do so many threads I post on end up being all about me anyway??? for freaks sake...you think we can just talk shop??????

cheers