View Poll Results: what you think of the pranks?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • they ok, ill take it

0 0%
  • ill just take it cos otherwise ill get focked up somehow

0 0%
  • ill kill them, ill kill their mothers, ill kill you too

2 40.00%
  • youre a *** for questioning this tradition!!

0 0%
  • i like icecream

3 60.00%

Thread: PRANKS ON FRESHMEN - they called trotes over here

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere

Thumbs down PRANKS ON FRESHMEN - they called trotes over here

So, im watching this mtv show (so very awesome) called Buzina that is so very awesome.
    Today dude talking about pranks the veterans do on the freshmen
    You have that type of stuff on your country? What are the most awesomest stories of pranks you know?
    So this got me thinking: were you a victim of pranking? did you like it? Did you think it was ok anyway? Do you think it helps integrating people? Or do you wanna kill them motherfocker dont you touch me ill cut your balls off you motherfocking motherfocker ill fock your mom if you try to prank me?

Me?
    I HATE I HATE I HATE
    Ok, story time -
    1) I never been much victim of pranking. When i first got on Physics on the local federal uni, i was walking around campus and this 2 dudes were about to attack/aproach me and then they realised i was from Physics, not Engenering (as they were), so they couldnt do anything so they just left.
    2) Still in there, we were on Calculus I class thang, right. We happened to have this class with lotsa really lotsa Engeneering people. So the Eng veterans decided to strike this class. They came in, to paint em, to do a bunch of nasty stuff. A dude was screaming "lets push em out! we on greater number!" I was "Yeah!!". But nobody joined us. We from the physics, after some debate (we claimed, they cant touch, we not the same as them) they settled that we had to pay R$1 to get out and present proof that we were from Physics and not Engeneering. I paid and i showed my papers. Man... they were so many all over the hall, and we walked through though while on protest as the Engeneering freshmen got pranked.
    3) Still on that same uni, the Physics veterans had already pranked their freshmen... i just didnt knew it... cos on our first day there, me and this buddy got the fock out of there after some time cos we were getting suspicous about the veterans doing something. We were right. They pushed every dude who stayed in there later to give em R$5 to pay for the beer for a party they were gonna throw.
    4) VICTORY - i actually went for that party and drank the beer- GOT AWAY WITH NO HAVING PAID A CENT BEAAAAAAAATCH - VETERNAS = OWN3D!!!!
    5) When i went to science puter on another uni- The day the veterans striked i wasnt there - BEATCHES SUCKAS YOU WILL NEVA GET ME
    6) When i went ot veterinary on even another uni - They said some stuff about "citizen prank" whatever. You gave em 2 kilos of food like rice or sugar, milk, wich they handed to needy people and then you got a badge that saved you from veterans pranking. I played nice and got that stuff by doing the donation of food, cool. This time again when they striked i wasnt around - IM SO SLICK ANYWAY
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

ice cream hmmmmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I HATE I HATE
    Big number of people trying to push me

Not Uni prank but:
    This one time the kids tried to do wedgie stuff on me, this was back in school, wasnt even highschool, before that even.
    They surrounded me, 7 of them.
    EACH AND EVERYONE THAT APROACHED GOT PUSHED AWAY AS MY ANGER FLEW AROUND
    I was in a wolverine stance, i made the fockers quit trying to get close.

When i was gonna get into uni i had plans if them aproached to attack me i was gonna punch so many fockers up. That never really had to happen afteralll

Types and levels of pranks:
    Explanation: There are several levels and types
    Light levels: they paint you, throw beer at you, make you give $1, they make you walk on your knees singing some humiliating stuff, easy stuff.
    Higher levels: they kidnap your shoes and ask for high quantities of money, they make you get naked, they literally throw shyt on you, RAPE, so many ways stuff can happen

Facts of pranks:
    Some kdis have gone blind from the chemical products threw at them, some got burned pretty bad on the face, some have DIED (true story, from suffocating from paint, to throwing a kid who cant swim on the pool, there be real stories documented on the police). Nothing ever happens to the veterans who do this shyt, never ever anyone got punished, this severally PIZZSSES ME OFF MAN.

icecream does taste good in fact

for some reason i think i should have included "Your post is too ****ing long, im not reading it, **** you, you suck and nobody likes your topics" on the poll options.

Thumbs up

Take them out.You should have included that.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-