Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: any martial artist girls in southern california want to hang out?

KFSSchaosmaster Guest

any martial artist girls in southern california want to hang out?

hey everyone,
    i don't know if you could do personal ad here or not so i'll try anyway. i'm looking for a 18-20 yeard old girl who lives in moreno valley or riverside,california. and is studying martial arts. i'm studying kung fu san soo myself. and either likes to draw,play video games, watch cartoons and anime. but mostly drawing. and someone who wouldn't drink or smoke. someone to hang out and talk about the art. and someone christian. i'm mormon myself so i'll teach you about my chruch if you want. please e-mail me at gunblade007@yahoo.com or relpy to this message. thank you for your time.
    -Joe

Are mormons allowed to do MArtial Arts? We have had some 'hasles' with some local religious groups who thinks that martial arts come from the devil.

This may be the first time I've ever seen on line proselytizing.
    MTV-Get Off The Air-Now

oooooohhhhhh nooooooooo.... just go check out on the net in no place specific stuff like "Karate for Christ" or similar stuff.... lots of online preaching....
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

KFSSchaosmaster Guest
    well eddie did you think kung fu was only for buddist. i bet there are some jewish who do martial arts. any chruch can do it. martial arts don't have anything to do with the devil. kung fu san soo is a martial art that is deadly i could kill people with my moves. but a long time kung fu san soo was only for asian people and now it's for all race. and plus my teacher is mormon too and two of my friends who are in kung fu san soo.

nurses required

Hi there,

As you will all know, I have been in a wheel chair for a number of years. My nurse Katrina as recently moved overseas. I am in need of female nurses to tend to my needs. They need not be qualified in nursing just as long as they're between the ages of 18 and 23. Applicants should send a copy of their resume and a picture to my email below.

Look forward to hearing from you.

i'm mormon myself so i'll teach you about my chruch if you want.
    now is that appropriate? Are you really mormon? Most mormons I know would never do this. What ward are you in? What Stake?
    Why are you trying to pick-up on girls online? When I was younger I remember going to some of my mormon friends church dances to meet girls. Why don't you try here?

Cool to each his own

No disrespect intended, I was really just curious. In my country, people take their religion very serious, and often they are very closed minded when it comes to certain issues. We often get people from different religious sects who come to our kung fu school and try to tell us Martial Arts is from the devil. Someone actually once gave me a book to read about this, but I came as far as the first page. Then there was some religious group once who took a Saturday afternoon and protested in front of our school shouting anti martial arts slogans. Their minister was American, and I am pretty sure they were from the same faith as you.

I respect all religions. My religious views are different to most people in my family, and I know what it is like when people start to pick on your beliefs. This wasn’t my intention, so please don’t take it like that.

Hey, isn’t San Soo just a hybrid offspring of CLF?

Blog Entries
    You wanna find women who do martial arts and you're advertising on a KUNG-FU SITE??? (see tagline below)

Try Taekwondo. You'll yield better results more consistently. Better yet, try Yoga. Even though Yoga is not technically a martial art, there was a movie way back when called Kung-Fu vs. Yoga, so therefore, it counts. Besides that, Yoga is only degree of separation from Kung-Fu (Kung-Fu->Tai Chi->Yoga). But you might run into those Yoga chicks who think they're all better than us Kung-Fu hooligans, so it's best to go for the "Hippie Variety". It used to be those were the only ones doing it, but ever since celebreties started doing Yoga, more cosmo-type women started getting into it. Sure they look better, but in the end, she'll be nagging, overbearing, high maintenance, and strip you of your manhood, so best to go with the Yoga-Hippy-Chick.

Am I right or what!
    The 10 Elements of Choy Lay Fut:
    Kum, Na, Gwa, Sau, Chop, Pow, Kup, Biu, Ding, Jong

The 13 Principles of Taijiquan:
    Ward Off, Roll Back, Press, Push, Pluck, Elbow, Shoulder, Split, Forward, Back, Left, Right, Central Equilibrium

And it doesn't hurt to practice stuff from:
    Mounts, Guards, and Side Mounts!

Austin Kung-Fu Academy

tell us...

...if you get any takers.

if you don't, we'll all just laugh at you.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    SYWMNRNSMAA (SINGLE YOUNG WHITE MALE NON RELIGIOUS NON SMOKER MARTIAL ARTIST) in search of young Asian female(no 12 yr old Thai kids,no Russian Mafia male order brides No Transvestities)must be open minded, experimental,into new things,risk taker,leather, rubber, latex,role playing.hardcore.double-jointed,shotguns,hydraulics,welding masks,bungee cords,licorice whips,walks in the park, easy listenin music(BeeGees, ABBA) Keats, Machiavelli,Kant,Neitche,Dennis Hopper, Christopher Walken, loves children and spiders, and the Lord.

kung fu san soo is a martial art that is deadly i could kill people with my moves.
    * Wow that poor girl better be carefull, you might accidently kill her with one of your deadly moves.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

hmm...

I didn't think I'd be posting on here for while, but I'm back...
    I think this goes down in the classics section........No disrespect intended though. (Good one Gene) Let me know if you manage to get anyone on this forum. Try the main forum, maybe you'll get more results there (snicker.) Better yet, try a real social setting. Just a friendly suggestion for your neighborhood tibetan martial artist. ;c)

Peace!
    Zvika

I've been debating. I dunno whether to delete this thread or laugh about it...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

How could you delete this poor lad's desperate search.

Besides, Gene got involved and he outranks you, so bakdafugup!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching