Thread: HELP

tnwingtsun Guest

HELP

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF SOMETHING THAT HELPS BONES GROW STRONGER.
    MY UNCLE IS 53 AND HIS BONES ARE GETTING BRITTLE.

honorisc Guest
    Tiger forms supposedly strengthen the bones. Teach him one.

full ody gentle massage regularly should strengthen them.

I would look to more conventional thingies to tell you. Until then, do these.

Very some such,perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

passingthru Guest

how brittle?

53 isn't old. You talking about brittle as in fractures? If so, the man needs a doc.
    As far as strengthening bone: adequate calcium intake; and exercise that will put pressure on bone structures. I would think that stance work and light contact might help, with professional supervision. Has this person has been sedentary all his life? If so, he needs to get into any exercise regimen slowly. Also, any meds or pre-existing conditions that might affect bone health should be ruled out as factors in this new(?) development.

take care,
    passingthru

chiman Guest
    Chinese Medicine treats each person differently. There could be different causes of weak bones. While I can't prescribe squat yet, I know an herb called Wu Jia Pi and the wine is Wu Jia Pi Jiu. It is supposed to strengthen tendons and bones, but look into it before you buy it. All herbs have cautions and contraindications.

"Watch the Eight
    Diagram smash the
    diaphragm"

chiman Guest
    Weak bones could be caused by deficient Jing, Yin, Yang, Qi, or some combination. I think you better disregard the Wu Jia Pi I said and look elswhere for a remedy. Probably not on the internet.

"Watch the Eight
    Diagram smash the
    diaphragm"