Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So this old guy comes into the gym...

Quote Originally Posted by Jow Ga Fist
    sweet.....ask him if he drinks whey or soy
    that's the other odd thing - he's vegetarian.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Jack Lalanes vegetarian too and he's still going strong!
    ________
    List Of Suzuki Engines Specifications
    Last edited by stubbs; 03-18-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    he's vegetarian.
    Cmon then ya f:ckers...! Where're all you punks who line up to deride vegetarians every time there's one of these threads now then?

Of course, I've always believed there are as many kinds of digestive system as there are fingerprints (well, divided by 10!) so it doesn't really prove anything... but still...

Vegetarian = more meat for me.

My biggest problem with vegetarians is cooking for them- stock is ok, stock isn't ok, lacto-ovo-pesco vegetarians, lacto-ovo vegetarians, vegans, macrobiotics, kosher macrobiotic vegans, raw foodies. It gets really old, really fast. Cooking vegan is like trying to do calligraphy with mittens on- possible, but frustrating if you don't do it regularly.

Andrew

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Are you sure it isn't Bill Pearl?

wasn't he ovo-lact vegetarian?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Awesome, sounds like someone i know who's like 60 now but been weightlifting for years and years, dunno any stats mind, but he's strong as hell, and vegetarian.

Hey andrew - is it the person or the diet that's the p-i-t-a lol?