Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The KFO Confessional

Originally posted by Vash
    Indeed. Know why? They get the scream out.
    never thought about that.

but i have never seen a kung fu woman do "i want a kung fu guy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

good thread

I confess, i watched xma, pppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassseeeeeee forgive me.

I have been to tkd seminars ,ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh ,the devil was in me!

I used to think aikido was a good art, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh I was misled by temptation.

I posted pics of nasty ho es on the kfm contest, lord have mercy.

I skip responsabilities to practice gongfu, well, thats not so bad?
    Bless you

Duh, they could easily get a Kung Fu guy.
    I have a signature.

forgive me for i have sinned...

i haven't posted here in like 2 or 3 mos.
    i have a hot girlfriend who knows kung fu.
    we have teh sex0r.
    a lot.
    i was unsuccessful in using my kungfu to defend myself against a horde of chiggers intent on draining my blood and leaving a myriad of nasty red bites with overly large punctas on my legs.
    i've been using dreamweaver in my html class because hand coding takes too friggin long.

Originally posted by bodhitree

I used to think aikido was a good art, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh I was misled by temptation.
    Excuse my ignorance, but whats wrong with aikido?

I have sinned...
    Havn't trained since before xmas due to the military service. I'm getting better at fire arms though and I'm plotting to put togheter a small guerilla and raid Denmark. Anyone want in?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I will work for swedish women.

Unhappy Forgive me for i have sinned

Oh great Kung fu God i have sinned and confess that i once joined a bullsh!t kung fu organization and blindly put my loyalties to an organization that really could care less about dedication and integrity. For 6 years i wasted my energy ,,was taught many things but learned absolutely nothing.

i have sinned and i ask for forgiveness for i now have returned to my original roots and am now alot happier. i offer absolution to all who train at McDojos and get really nothing out of them.

piess deu dominayy dona ayess rekweeayy (SHMECK!)
    piess deu dominayy dona ayess rekweeayy (SHMECK!)

Peace,,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Forgive me, O Spirits of the 5 Elders, for I have lost my job (not to mention my former employer still owes me my last salary) and therefore had to put an end to my wing chunning until who knows when.

That, and sometimes I stick my elbow out.
    And I slouch a lot.
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

Xebby rules!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Forgive me general Gwan for I have sinned...

I havn't trained properly for three months now (not even breaking a sweat) and my laziness is still holding on to me very firmly.

Save me General Gwan, save me !!!!

I have given up Wing Chun to learn Xing Yi... and don't have the courage to go back on the Wing Chun board and tell them because they will ask me my lineage......and I'm not sure I know it!!!!!!
    *There is no Rene. Understand that, then bend yourself.* Rene Ritchie

*I just meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me* - Unity (posted on Kung Fu forum)

* You want more fight? (Jackie Chan)

Forgive me, O Great God of TMA, I have just joined a MMA club.
    Not only that, but I think it's a bit of a McDojo.
    Save me from eternal d amnation by traditionalists.

Oh, and I also covet my neighbour's girlfriend.
    Last edited by sticky fingers; 03-16-2004 at 08:45 AM.
    "Try to use that one legged crane stance when 50 sumo wrestlers are all around you, and then your going to get sumoed." - Ralek

good thread sticky.
    Bless you

KFO Confessional

I tried to learn Feeding Crane from a tape, while learning karate. Is that a compound sin, or what.
    I smoked non-tobacco and did Chi K'ung. At least I learned from a qualified instructor, in person (the Chi K'ung...)
    I think it's funny when people **** loud when they're demonstrating taolu in front of the class.
    I keep kicking hard spots with my toes & they turn into little purple balloon animals for weeks (the toes).
    In the aforementioned karate class, for a little while, I gave kiais with every move like Sammo on martial law.
    My first post on the forum is as long as Lord of the Rings.
    Boddhidarma said my kung fu soul was black, like a hooker's raincoat, but that I am improving, gradually.