Thread: What's "Where's the popcorn?" in Aramaic?

Talking What's "Where's the popcorn?" in Aramaic?

its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

The Passion of the Christ
    The Irony and the Ecstasy

If faith is the evidence of things unseen, then what’s a movie?

woah........ matrix flashbacks.... long online theology crap
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

ttt 4 2021

I know. This is totes OT but this is the only thread with 'popcorn' in the title.

Funny old thread by the way. We still got some gems buried here.

Jun 21, 2021 1:30pm PT
    AMC Theatres Offering All You Can Eat Popcorn During Cinema Week

By Rebecca Rubin

Popcorn lovers, rejoice!

AMC Theatres, the nation’s largest cinema chain, is offering its customers “all you can eat” popcorn with the purchase of any size tub starting June 22. The promotion, one of several deals that AMC is running through the first-ever Cinema Week, will extend through June 30. It will be available at all AMC locations in the country.

Cinema Week, a six-day event that’s aiming to get people back to the movies, is running in partnership with several U.S. movie theater chains and Hollywood studios including Disney, A24, Paramount, Netflix and Universal. As part of the celebration, participating venues will be hosting exclusive in-theater content, giveaways and special guests, as well as sneak screenings of Universal’s “Fast & Furious” sequel “F9” and Disney’s upcoming movie documentary “Summer of Soul.” Events, prizes and activities will vary by location.

“Millions of moviegoers have already returned to AMC to enjoy exciting new blockbusters in the best way possible: on the big screen, with big sound and AMC’s big, comfortable seats,” said Elizabeth Frank, AMC’s executive VP of worldwide programming and chief content officer. “And one of the things that we all missed the most about being at the movies was that irresistible movie theatre popcorn.”

It’s been a tumultuous 18 months for the movie theater business, which has been struggling to regain its footing as the U.S. emerges from the pandemic. After the success of “A Quiet Place Part II” and “Godzilla vs. Kong,” film exhibitors and studios are hoping that Cinema Week will ignite a string of summer blockbusters. “Black Widow,” “F9” and “Space Jam: A New Legacy” are among the big-budget movies arriving on the big screen (and on streaming platforms) in the coming weeks.

“A few weeks ago in Los Angeles, movie theater owners, 13 movie studios, and talented filmmakers got together to tell you “The Big Screen is Back’,” said John Fithian the president and CEO of the National Association of Theatre Owners. “With pandemic cases falling, vaccinations rising, movie theaters in all major markets opening to 100% capacity, and big, crowd-pleasing titles being released all summer long, we’re keeping our word — with the kick-off of Cinema Week, The Big Screen is Back.”
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart