Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Choice of gf

Re: Choice of gf

Originally posted by Chinwoo-er
    If you could choose, would you like your gf to train martial arts ? If so, which style ? Same so you two can identify with each other ? Or different so there are more to talk about ?

And what level ? Beginner so you will forever be the source of their knowledge so they have to worship you ? Equal to yours ? Or well above you so you can have a goddess by your side ??

Me ? I would choose someone who is on the same level as I am that trains two or more japanese arts, hopefully with weapons experience.

Sigh........ I guess I will die, never having tasted the sweetness of love......

edit: no, you may only select items related to martial arts. Looks and other...... interesting qualities are irrelevent
    As far as MA, I wouldn't be selective in that way - I want her training something that she will be able to use practically. Doesn't really matter the style. In the case of Mrs Star, boxing and grappling...almost. I can get her t box, she loves it, but she's not into judo or bjj. The idea of getting thrown or armbarred scares her.

However, I try and stress to her that if she were to run into someone who intended to rape her, he wants her on the ground. Consequently, she should be able to fight from there.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

any gf who trained inb kung fu would be cool. she could do tkd maybe, not karate unless she was really hot.

the best would be a wushu girl, that is really good. she could teach me some wushu stuff, she could help me run my school in the future or a girl who trained in the same stuff i did. or a chick who trained in monkey style
    Last edited by Shaolinlueb; 03-12-2004 at 08:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I no longer have a girlfriend who could train. But yeah if I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't mind if she trained in something. Other than what I train in, so we could have some fun with style vs style.
    I have a signature.

Thumbs up

my gf is awsome! she's everything I ever wanted in a girl, honestly. She used to train Aikido n she'll probebly pick up some CMA within a few years. I dig it
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Ideally, I'd have a gf who studied a grappling art and a striking art. Then I'd have someone to drill with at home, when I couldn't get to class.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

i married mine

hope the same can happen for you guys who are still just "wanting".

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Originally posted by FatherDog
    Ideally, I'd have a gf who studied a grappling art and a striking art. Then I'd have someone to drill with at home, when I couldn't get to class.

Yes , I'd drill my gf regularly whether she was into martial arts or not.
    "Try to use that one legged crane stance when 50 sumo wrestlers are all around you, and then your going to get sumoed." - Ralek

Yeah, I'd drill your girlfriend, too.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

I drill your bitch every friday
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I dig older ladies and Chinese ladies, so my ultimate gf would be GM Lily Lau of Eagle Claw...

Anyone hook me up with her? Is she married?

http://www.lilylaueagleclaw.com/
    OFFICIAL CANADA SUCKS MESSAGE BOARD: http://www.webula.net/dir/user/international/canada_sucks.php

Yes, I am pretty certain Lily Lau is married.

Shaolinlueb, why monkey style ? I dunno, as far as my love for monkey style, I personally find a lady doing it to be less appealing than, dare I say it, TKD

Originally posted by Chinwoo-er
    Yes, I am pretty certain Lily Lau is married.

Shaolinlueb, why monkey style ? I dunno, as far as my love for monkey style, I personally find a lady doing it to be less appealing than, dare I say it, TKD
    i dont know. monkey wushu. i havent seen a lot of authentic pek kwar. but its back to wushu chicks.... flexibility...
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

dayum...maybe I could challenge her husband to a duel to the death out in the marsh....
    OFFICIAL CANADA SUCKS MESSAGE BOARD: http://www.webula.net/dir/user/international/canada_sucks.php

mmmmmmm.............Sarah Silverman.......mmmmmmmmmmmmm
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Originally posted by MasterKiller
    mmmmmmm.............Sarah Silverman.......mmmmmmmmmmmmm

that post is worthless withoput pics. ;D