Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If most people think CMC taiji is lame, what is Gao or "Old Yang Dim Mak pressure poi

If most people think CMC taiji is lame, what is Gao or "Old Yang Dim Mak pressure poi

Yeah, Gao style BGZ is so lame I offered you a free lesson Nancy.
    Sorry you can't make it.

I hope you find an art that satisfies your needs, other than eating corn the long way.

Grow up and grow a **** Shirley.

Gat an opinion, get a spine, get some help and try to learn something... anything useful.

This is all the advice I have for you. You Dink.

Best,
    Pete

An opinion you want. I think the Gao guy shows no idea of what is called in Daoist qigong "soft palm" or "cotton palm". I think this is apparent in CMC style. I won't post a link of a site which I think shows good "cotton palm" because I respect them. Without soft palm you cannot pump qi through the body with opening and closing

I was also specifically shown this and felt it in Xinyiluihequan, on a strike you suck in the laogong point in the middle of the palm

Um.....? Gao style? According to the post in the link you put up that was a bunch of taiji clips. What the keck are you talking about.

First a clip of two guys kickboxing that you think is Xing Yi.

Now a bunch of Taiji clips that you think have something to do with Bagua.

You're confused cause you think I'm Unmatchable. No, I'm not him.

My personality on these forums was created by these guys(bai hui) in response to them
    Last edited by backbreaker; 03-16-2004 at 12:07 AM.

you can call me Enforcer aka Unmatchable aka Strangler.

My personality on these forums was created by these guys(bai hui) in response to them

Can some one please tell Bai He, that one of his personalities is lose, and in need of help
    enjoy life

little trolls or should I say just troll

Another great attempt

What's your point little trolls...........................?

Looks like a bunch of instructors either, giving the master respect in his old age (which is customary in many arts) * or a bunch of instructors goofing off with the master.

again.....So what’s your point little trolls…… ?

It’s funny we have two trolls on at once…

Unmatchable and Back breaker Hmmmm.......

Both smack of the same mentality and maturity, probably both of you are the same person just posting under different e-mails.

You both even have the same MO You both use Bull****o extensively and like to laud your extensive pretend internet knowledge of submission wrestling.

Unmatchable…..you cant write or formulate a logical thought so you cut and past ………

Backbreaker…when you do write you still haven’t formulated a logical thought .

Both of you sound like you’re under eighteen ……

by the way..................
    From Ueshiba (aikido) Kano (judo) and even Yang Chen Fu this type of respect was given to them in their later years… during demo’s etc…..Surely your not going to call the father of judo a fake are you?

What would you do? beat the hell out of an old man using techniques he perfected....oh yea .....

You haven't any respect........no respect translates into no discipline. Without one you can't have the other...this tells me both of you don't have any experience in any art what's so ever.....

Originally posted by backbreaker
    I was also specifically shown this and felt it in Xinyiluihequan, on a strike you suck in the laogong point in the middle of the palm
    I wasn't aware this style grew on trees.....
    Must be a kwoon on every corner.........

or did you learn the technique from a video?

I learned xinyi luihe in person. I am not trying to bash CMC style, I seem to have gone so far completely over your head, that you think I am Unmatchable. I have permission to teach CMC style but I don't. I was probably Unmatchables age when I was given a Taiji class by my instructor to take over. You're just an idiotic Bai He fanboy and you just can't beleive in IMA can you

I'm goint to say that CMC style is good, and I have used it on uncooperating sparring opponents. The weakness in it, is in that it is lacking spiral energy. In the videos sometimes the people fall forward onto the old guy, but he does not turn with opening/closing and turning the waist, so the people fall forwand onto him, and he can also let them fall off him. It would have been nice to see someone fly back in the air though launched, but putting structure down is also important.

I am not the bad guy or the troll here, EF is what is wrong, not me. They are the ones confused about IMA EMA qigong neigong qi etc. They don't understand that IMA is fighting, because they don't fight but they think they have the real Internal because they spar or nutride BJJ

Re: little trolls or should I say just troll

Originally posted by GroungJing
    by the way..................
    From Ueshiba (aikido) Kano (judo) and even Yang Chen Fu this type of respect was given to them in their later years… during demo’s etc…..Surely your not going to call the father of judo a fake are you?

What would you do? beat the hell out of an old man using techniques he perfected....oh yea .....

You haven't any respect........no respect translates into no discipline. Without one you can't have the other...this tells me both of you don't have any experience in any art what's so ever.....
    Note Kano did demonstrations or demos during his later years as you wrote. During his earlier years he actually sparred and fought using those techniques.

And the thing that me and backbreaker aka serious harm share is we were both banned from emptyflower.
    Last edited by Unmatchable; 03-16-2004 at 12:22 PM.

uh huh...right.

You "both" should change your "names" to become the single unstoppable superbeing known as "straightjacket".

Don't be ashamed. Shchizophrenia only makes you "handy-capable".

S

What a useless non martial unintelligent post