Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Kung Lek Conspiracy Thread.

The Ultimate Kung Lek Conspiracy Thread.

As most here know our friendly left leaning Canuck cousin went from a moderate moderator to a ranting, raving, flaming rhetorical bomb thrower. I mean he even got a rise out of Ross and we know how hard that is.

So the question, has KL been kidnapped and replaced him with this genetically engineered evil twin? Or has KL finally been implanted with a microchip and is being controlled personally by Howard Dean. Or did KL finally submit to the ELFs.

So put on your aluminum foil hats, channel Art Bell and help me figure this out.

What

is KL

thinking about.

And we can't forget the Illuminati

I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

sweeet.

but lets not forget:

www.infowars.com

www.rense.com

www.prisonplanet.com

www.whitehouse.org

and possibly the most horrendous and evil wholsale terror site:

http://www.puppyfind.com

< one is insane enough rogue but I'm flattered and those are some pretty weird@ss sites you found, mine were pretty much all first page googlers on a key word of conspiracy. <oop, i guess two is the number of insane smiley
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I had a candid discussion about this with Donald Sutherland at the Capital, and he disclosed that it all began back in '97 in the leather bars of San Francisco.

As early as '96, Gene Ching had received disturbing reports from all over the country: sudden bouts of useful research taking part over dial up connections, people using the world wide web to get together and share useful information, corporate workers using the internet to access useful excel formats.

I don't need to point out to you the ramifications this had for those in power.

There was a panic, a feeling of make believe took over the halls of IT businesses, and sure, the CEO's and executives could have held meetings to deal with the situation in its infancy, but how could they call a meeting on it without bringing attention to the fact that previous meetings had been set up, designed, and operated with a single minded dedication to not actually doing anything but making power point presentations and primping for more funds to do the same?

You're looking at the why, but missing the who. Who would benefit from it all? Who could pull it off?

Fact. In 1997, rubthebuddha had not one, but four Canadian foreign exchange students in his home for an extended duration. All four were, in fact, the entire top level of Canada's biological weapons division, all in one home, all drinking beer with one member, all since either dead or unwilling to discuss the period beginning in February of that year, and ending in May.

Fact. In 1996, Gene "Bling" Ching, under the guise of a liberal wishing to discuss music, met with high level canadian quadruple agent Neil "Look out momma there's a white boat coming down the river" Young. Witnesses to that meeting stated that the two had discussed "an american collaborator hosting four canadian scientists the next year", all in relation to a plan "to combat moderation on the internet by having moderate people moderate immoderate people", which they referred to as "Pathogen: Immoderation". Witnesses also said the two discussed "other far out stuff".

Fact. Kung Lek once moderated this forum.

This is clearly a high level conspiracy involving the leaders not only of the United States, but also Canada, and by default, the British.

I don't ask that you believe me. Do your own homework. Call up Donald Sutherland and ask him about this conversation. I assure you, he will deny it ever happened. But why?
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

wow, kc, i bow to you man (if you are a man, which sometimes i doubt)

that was truly a beautiful thing.

if you actually just pulled that out of your butt after drifting in and surfing around a bit, you msut be considered one of the greatest intellects on these boards.

but if you had to think about it since this morning, you only get half points i hope you understand.

now, had you added something in their about how ross and i both think each other is a clandestine nazi, then i would've given you the full 10,000 points even if you had been mulling that over all day.

thank you, i am truly flattered to be in the same paragraphs as the overlord donald sutherland, our own pseudo overlord gene ching and the remaining cats of thousands that you have mentioned.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Actually just came on, I've just seen Stone's JFK far too many times.

As for further proof, here it is:

http://theonion.com/news/

"(if you are a man, which sometimes i doubt)"

Proof would get me banned, unless I were a Ken Doll, or perhaps even then.

banned? heh... that van that just pulled up outside your house is NOT filled with forum admins my friend. RUN.
    -Sakko

Originally posted by sakko
    banned? heh... that van that just pulled up outside your house is NOT filled with forum admins my friend. RUN.
    Good thinking. If it were forum admins, I'd only have to walk somewhat briskly.

Fact. In 1997, rubthebuddha had not one, but four Canadian foreign exchange students in his home for an extended duration. All four were, in fact, the entire top level of Canada's biological weapons division, all in one home, all drinking beer with one member, all since either dead or unwilling to discuss the period beginning in February of that year, and ending in May.
    they're not really dead, KC. they're on ice until i have further need for them.
    uh oh, i think KC knows how much sevenstar and i hate running. i'll do footwork or kickboxing or shadowboxing or bike all day long, but running is about as exciting as yanking armhair one by one.
    Last edited by rubthebuddha; 03-18-2004 at 11:13 PM.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Rogue: you need to get out more
    Kung Lek: drugs are bad mm'kay
    KC elbows: leave the British out of this (unless you want to "commit suicide" in a field somewhere )
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

what are you gonna do Ben Gash, beat him to death with fish n chips?

mmmm fish n chips
    -Sakko

Originally posted by KC Elbows

KC has promoted the correct to the 33rd degree.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

does that mean the correct gets another patch?
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

no patches, but at 33 you can get political office!

woo hoo

vote for the correct for president! and get that hayseed out once and for all!

jab jab cross, jab, jab hook, uppercut uppercut, elbow, elbow, knee knee takedown and stomp to the teeth with the heel. boohaa!
    Kung Fu is good for you.