Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Ultimate Kung Lek Conspiracy Thread.

lol, sure you are
    Kung Fu is good for you.

he's high as a motherfucker
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

me? I don't use drugs, I don't even smoke cigarettes!
    maybe have a beer once in a while with some food, but that and tea are the extent of my vices.

heck, i won't even go near a fast food place, scares the willies out of me all that fat and poison and death in a smiley bag.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Bah. Bacon, sausage, fatty cuts of meat, meat with higher fat content, peanut butter, salt, rich sauces on food, salad dressing, whole milk, eggs, pop, cakes, sugar-rich cereals...

Many people's kitchens have the same fat, poison and death - it's just not conveniently packaged.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by Kung Lek
    [B]
    Having Kungfu don't mean ya gotta wear a robe and have a stick so far up your @ss that you forget who you really are. I'm sick of that shiot and I'm going for it. LIfe is short! Know that!
    Too bad you didn't realize this until after you stopped being a mod...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Not my kitchen dude, yuck! lol

heh heh,i am soon to disappear entirely, why even now, my ....for....m...is....disper........sing...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I bet you snort sugar!

you so fat, your blood type is ragu
    u pee butter. rezpect
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

That is straight out of snatch. Except the whole selling the bacon to the towns folk. That guy's nickname should be bricktop.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

WHOAH! *Walks away shaking head to look for a book on vegetarianism*

yeah that mo fo be weird.

just as weird as wisconsin cannibal dude.

man, it takes all kinds don't it?

anybody stateside get the cbc channel down there?

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Originally posted by rogue
    What's cooking up in Canada?

woah. someone watches SNATCH way too many times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

At least we know what Canadian Bacon really is.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Beats a wisconsin hotdog in my book.

k, wait a minute...

rogue, you are a sick man and a total b@stard for dragging me into this beyond repair!

I shall now fixate upon you as the cause of my ruination.

Kung Fu is good for you.