Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wtf was i thinking

wtf was i thinking

martial arts mart. get free kung fu magazine with an order over so so. so i was like sweet. get the order today. the mag is all about karate and akido. wtf is that ****. i clicked the free kung fu mag button for a ***ing karate and akido magazine?
    i would tell people to deal with it so thats what im gonna do.

blah, jsut had to vent. the paper is kinda soft. maybe i could use it in my kitty litter box

<---vented.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

as in, the mag owned by this site? Or some lame mag?
    -Sakko

"premiere issue" world of martial arts.

formerly dojang dojo...................

pacific rim publishing

page 8 coupon for free video tape with only 10 dollars shipping..................
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Go for the free tape. Think of the thread. Without the free tape and the angst it could create, this thread will surely die.

It might not be juggling secrets of the ninja.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

The free tapes have an experation date.
    I have a signature.

plus the free tapes cost 10 for shipping. why dont they jsut say

SALE VHS $7 shipping $3!!!

You got to give a cover for the amount it costs to print the tape (plus the employee's pay) and the amount it costs to process the order, etc. And they DO need to make a few dollars profit. Lets see, $10 for a martial arts tape, or $40+ at other places? I don't see Century doing this. Though a few years ago they did do a Millenium special of like buy 6 tapes, get 10 free or something.
    I have a signature.

yeah, philbert, but have you actually watched the wing chun tapes? i was yelling at the television when a buddy showed me the one he got.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

was it one of those "shawn tei" pieces of....oop never mind, I promised you I would cool it.

Kung Fu is good for you.

must

keep

mouth

shut.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Originally posted by rubthebuddha
    yeah, philbert, but have you actually watched the wing chun tapes? i was yelling at the television when a buddy showed me the one he got.
    I never said they were good. And yes, I've own 3 of them.

1 week after being demoderated, and Kung Lek becomes the new troll. Oh, the irony.
    I have a signature.

What? Isn't Shawn Tei the most respected Wing Chun master (or is it grandmaster) on the West coast?

What, with his high flying round kicks and back fists found in a martial art that is based on center line theory and lack of kicks above the waist?
    I have a signature.

Well it's obvious he's at a higher skill level than other Wing Chun instructors. They're just jealous 'cause they can't do those high round kicks.

Re: wtf was i thinking

Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
    free kung fu magazine