Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shuai Jiao Peeps...Question?

I still wanna here about you almost kicking his ass.

First occassion, a student of mine enters a SC event. he's 187 (he's a san shou fighter also) but his friend from Taichi is in the same division, so he moves up to heavyweight. My student wins the first match in like a minute, the level of some of the guys there sucked. The next guy he's supposed to fight is a student of FAKE David Lin.

FAKE David Lin tries to tell my student that he shouldn't be competing in that class because he's the wrong weight (yeah, he's LIGHTER), then says some crap about how he's a senior SC guy so we should bow out (crap) or even throw the match! (Maroon). My guy throws FAKE David Lin's boy real quick to win the event. FAKE David Lin refuses to hand him the medal or shake his hand. I wanted to go down to his school and punch him in the head. Student said his head was too soft and I might get my hand stuck

Second time, FAKE David Lin's dumb students have the nerve to come to my school and put their fake ass flyers up on my door (we are about a block away). For those who don't know, in traditional Chinese martial art, this is actually a challenge to fight.

I am P i zz ed offf like a mutha fookfu'er and call him up and scream at him, he hangs up on me so I call him back again. He has the nerve to tell me he's a "famous Chinese master" so I tell him if it ever happens again I"ll come down the street and spank his famous Chinese butt in front of his famous Chinese loving students... Needless to say in a year I haven't seen his flyers anywhere near my door
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

so this guys real classy too!

Just make sure you get pictures of you beating his ass if it ever happens.
    Or you could sick Kug Lek on him

sick KL on him? man, that's cruel and inhuman, even for that guy

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Sorry, Sifu Ross, but if he did what you said, I would of romped him in front of his students...no better yet, I would of had his friends and family present so they can see what happens when you disrespect other schools like that. That is blantant disrespect and seems like he was looking for a fight. You should of walked in with a sign that says "FAKE David Lin, FAKE Shuai Chiao" and say if you beat him he has to hang it in front of his school...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

I'm trying to mellow out with age

can't you tell

"Gene Chicoine's story is well known inside the SC world, no need to repeat it here"

I havent heard this story. Could you repeat it here or pm me please.

Originally posted by brassmonkey
    "Gene Chicoine's story is well known inside the SC world, no need to repeat it here"
    There's not much to it. The man slanders people like a KFO poster. You can read it yourself on his website.

He is just using a socially acceptable form of manlove.

LOL!
    you guys are funny.. all this talk about kicking @ss

i feel like i m in the 3rd grade
    If a pipe hits you and no one is around, would you make a sound?

you are missing the point, this place is the adult equivalent of 3rd grade

should I post the dirty secrets on Chicoine?

heck ya, post'em before the commies (mods) on this board delete them!
    "I respect you as a man, as well as your art. My blade does not." - Grand Tuhon Leo Gaje

Some are embarassed by the story, but thre reality is, a lot of Chinese teachers have similar thinking and similar bad judgement in working with certain people.

I'm not telling you how I know this, since I wasn't told it was ok to state the source, if that means you don't want to believe it, fine, I won't argue with you

Master Chang wanted to expand SC in the western world, quite a noble goal. He also had no issues about teaching the real stuff to Westerners, also a good thing.

Chicoine was originally a Goju Ryu Karate guy, then did some really bad Kung-Fooey stuff with an Ohio local who was very controversial and who, IMO, taught utter crap...

But Chicoine was very influencial locally, as a successful business man, former law enforcement official and local "big man". This "big shot" thing impressed Chang, it seems easy to impress Chinese with small things. My own teacher often interpreted basicly nothing as if it was a sign that a person was "important". I don't hold it at all against Chang

Chicoine also had lots of money.

All this led to Chicoine convincing Chang that if he was the leader of the organization, it would grow in the Western world and prosper. Chicoine said he'd use his influence and his money.

The major issue of course was that at the time, it is said that Chicoine knew about 12 throws/techniques total...

Supposedly, the "deal" was that Chicoine would be the POLITICAL head of the organization, with the Taiwan group, the guys who had studied a long time, actually fought, and actually knew the system, running the actual technical stuff...

So before Chang died, it was announced that Chicoine would become the "head of the organization" and papers to that effect were written up. Of course, Chang assumed (incorrectly) that the agreement would be held to and that Chicoine wouldn't be stupid enough to think he knew more than guys like Lin, Weng, Jeng, etc

All bets have been off since Chang passed away, with Chicoine frequently trying to pass of his previous BS training as "real Shuai Chiao", which IS pretty embarassing!!!!!

you guys are funny.. all this talk about kicking @ss

Well, what I don't find so funny are all these kungfu hippy types who supposedly don't like or don't enjoy fighting. I can honestly say I am in the martial arts to learn how to fight, period. I don't get into a lot of fights, maybe because I know I don't need to, but if you want to, I don't have a problem doing it.
    I'm an advocate of kicking ass in situations like that. Here's Ross and his place trying to make a name for an art form, and there is this othr guy who's fukking it up, teaching crap, and ripping his students off. On top f that he's doing damage by making people believe he knows something he doesn't, that **** get's passed down to others and it spreads.
    If I were Ross, I'd arrange to beat his ass once a week untli he came to me to learn to fight, or quit teaching. Sure it's barbaric but then he isn't doing any damage is he? He wants to pretend to be a martial artist then let him, but call him on it.
    I think, fighting is a perfectly acceptable way of determining whether someone should or should not be teaching MA.

I know I've noted this before, but I guess I should again, in FAKE David Lin's school, they never actually execute the throws, they walk through the set ups and then stop, so no one "get's hurt"