Thread: at a loss for words @ british TV

Unhappy at a loss for words @ british TV

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=rainbow.wmv

just click onthe download. this is why they are the way they are.imagine how they are at judo and grappling .

TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Smile

Texas needs 'quality' british tv like rainbow to mellow out all you rednecks.

George (the pink hippo) and Zippy are icons over here, no one really cares about bungle (the bear), jeffery, rod jane or freddy! Zippy is bar far the most popular though.
    I think, therefore I am awake!

It's easier to learn to do it now and maintain it in old age than to try and learn it in old age.

The world is my oyster.....Unfortunately I'm vegtarian.

Can't download at work, but what does Rainbow have to do with Judo and grappling?

I've no idea
    I think, therefore I am awake!

It's easier to learn to do it now and maintain it in old age than to try and learn it in old age.

The world is my oyster.....Unfortunately I'm vegtarian.

TWS

Mind what you say about Rainbow.
    It's an iconic childrens show and there will be a whole generation of 70's British kids lining up to kick your @ss for badmouthing it.

ALL HAIL ZIPPY!!
    Mike: I dressed up as an old Isralie woman once.

Tim: Did you?

Mike: I didn't HAVE too.
    Spaced

TRUE

don't forget Rod, Jane and Freddy

Jane was pretty hot in a not really kinda way
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it

Talking ROFLMAO

when i saw this vid i was on the floor,,,i recently visited the happy land of the UK and i had alot of fun there.

just trying to take the p!ss outta you brits

Peace TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

LMAO

I remember watching that when I was little, ****, they woudlnt allow it on TV any more, well only on a comedy show.
    Visit the Site -
    www.buddha-fist.com

"if you dont got any balls you can talk to a friend and borrow his" LMAO that was soooo weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Originally posted by stimulant

George (the pink hippo) and Zippy are icons over here, no one really cares about bungle (the bear), jeffery, rod jane or freddy! Zippy is bar far the most popular though.
    Ok "George (the pink hippo) " and "bungle (the bear)", but do you know what zippy was?

Last heard, George was a taxi driver.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

Originally posted by kwaichang kaned
    TWS

Mind what you say about Rainbow.
    It's an iconic childrens show and there will be a whole generation of 70's British kids lining up to kick your @ss for badmouthing it.

ALL HAIL ZIPPY!!
    That's a scarry statement. My company's filter wouldn't let it through, and it usually lets everything but out-right nudity though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Talking Becca

Well then you just gotta watch it when you get home.

Peace,,,,,,,,, TWS