Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Developing Power

anerlich,

hahahahah. have fun.

Thanks, Hendrik! It's good that you start something new! Your series of lightnight posts thunder loudly and silently struck me frozen and witless here and now.

Until I got my personal space and time re-oriented and am fully conscious and alert, I will inquire you further on life on the null space and void time. =)

Regards,
    PH

Originally posted by PaulH
    Thanks, Hendrik! It's good that you start something new! Your series of lightnight posts thunder loudly and silently struck me frozen and witless here and now.

Until I got my personal space and time re-oriented and am fully conscious and alert, I will inquire you further on life on the null space and void time. =)

Regards,
    PH

if you want to experience it that is simple. pay attention to silence between sound or spacial between things in everyday living. and when you do chi sau, you will lost the silence and spacial before you got force to react. and when you are reactive or being just reactive both your silence and spacial are gone and it just become a narrow or darken series of action or sensation.

experience it see am I right. there is technics to keep that ummovable wisdom to not being block. that is zen. and if you can keep that ummovable wisdom or alertness not being block than you can response. once you lost your alertness you have no choice but force react and all your brain freezed. hahahahha
    that is how Van hendrik fight count dracula. always stay in silence.

objective silence is the silence betwen two or more sound. subjective silence is your alertness. and btw, a great sound system is the one with lot of silence and spacia disregard of how loud it play or how complex the music. go to movie theather and experience listern to the silence betwen the music. and compare that to the cheap stereo. you will hear what i mean. and Zen is silence and open spacial. A great car interiol design is very spacia when you sit inside like nothing block your view. know what? everyone love silence and spacia and that nature alertness.

Chi Sau? right before one got slap in the face one knows the slap is coming but one has lost the silence of spacial . thus one trap. thus zen is not about time and space thus advance wck is not about time and space because those things are distorted in a nolineage realm and lost of alertness. advance art has to has silence or alertness in every instant . and logic and theory..... those are great but cant get you there. no matter how greate the software program wrote, it can never replace the power of the computer. got it?

so zen is about alertness not about the logic of that software. Chi Sau is about alertness not about how many Kiu Sau counts.
    But then alertness with broken arrow doesnt work because broken arrow block the alertness of being over stretch or no longer balance or Jung or center...

same with being take down.... one experience darkness the instant before going down.

so baby we have gone a long way. wing chun's internal arts has these immovable wisdom's technology.

WHEN YOU ALWAYS HEAR THE SILENCE, NO MATTER HOW LOUD THE THURNDER STORM SOUND IN TRANSIVANIA; IT WILL NEVER SHOCK YOU. WHEN YOU DONT HAVE THAT ALERTNESS, A FALLING LEAF SHOCK AND FREEZED YOU IN THE SILENT NIGHT WALK.

Van Hendrik Helsing
    Apr 23 Transivania
    Last edited by Phenix; 04-23-2004 at 06:32 AM.

Anerlich-

I could not agree more. I work in the IT field as a service repair technician. I work with computers, and computer related products all day for my work. Comparing a man made machine, to man itself does not make much sense to me either. Not to mention most people don't even understand how a computer operates in the first place.

comparing applications to developing power is also kind of ridiculous. That is because all software is still limited by the hardware. So you can train all you want but all of your power, and technique are still limited to your physical body (hardware).

Originally posted by Gangsterfist
    Anerlich-

Comparing a man made machine, to man itself does not make much sense to me either. Not to mention most people don't even understand how a computer operates in the first place.

comparing applications to developing power is also kind of ridiculous. That is because all software is still limited by the hardware. So you can train all you want but all of your power, and technique are still limited to your physical body (hardware).
    There is a different between comparing and analogy to describe what is going on in the modern language.

It is always easy to present the chinese stanza and take it or leave it. But then some one is going to complain. Oh that is crytic.....

hahahaha. until one is really interested in the subject so deep that one is willing to see it in anyway the subject is present. there is no real learning. Thus, Damo told Hui Ke, if you want to learn about Zen, wait until the sky snow red snow. Hui Ke chop off his arm to make the snow red. that might be just a story. But, how many in this world really dare and sincere enough to go that far as Hui Ke?

And by the way, who says the power of computer is limited to the physical hardware? we shrink physical size of computer very year and non stop. who says the physical size determine everything? Miyamoto mushashi beat advance sword man in his teen.

So the bottom line of power is
    Does one dare to make the snow red? otherwise, just talks and entertainment shows business. hahahaha. there is no power by fantasying Qi, Zen, or how many moves one knows... and stuck in the thinking pattern in the paradigm one likes to believe is the ultimate.

if the mind is not willing to strech and experience there is no learning and it is just a fantasy of oh I know this and that but cant implement it. that is the ultimate facts. cant implement it.

I take oyama's side, only stretching to the ultimate there comes the power. Cant read magazine and discuss in forum for that.

Just some thoughts. hahahah.
    Last edited by Phenix; 04-23-2004 at 08:10 AM.

hardware can get smaller, but all OS, applications, etc are still limited by the hardware. Every OS out there today is a multitasking, multi-user enviroment. If computer A has double the RAM, double the processor, and double system bus speeds it is going to run a lot faster than computer B, which has half the hardware power of computer A. Its plain and simple. A 6 cylinder engine is going to output more power than a 4 cyclinder. Now you can do things like over clocking, and system tweaks but that stresses your hardware more and shortens its life.

I am not talking about physical size here, I am talking about power. The pentium chip has gotten smaller, and more powerful over the years.
    Last edited by Gangsterfist; 04-23-2004 at 08:15 AM.

Okay look at it this way.

How does a boxer develope power in their punches?

How does a TKD practitioner develope power in their kicks?

How do track and feild runners develope power in their legs?

How do powerlifters develope power to lift weights?

How does a martial artist develope power in his/her techniques?

All different answers for all different purposes. Obviously the power lifter and the track and field runner are going to have different work out regimes.

Isnt it always easy?

Isnt it always easy to ask for the moon but critic the finger that pointing at the moon?

because the finger is too long, too short, robortic non human, ......

Isnt it always easy to missed the moon and lost in the fingers and fingers?

this style that style.... and un ended

Isnt it always easy to complain why all those criptic words?
    Where what emperor Liang wants from Damo is praise but not the original face.

ISnt it always that way? hahahaha
    Just human lives in an self-expectation world.

Until the Sky snowing red snow,
    then one seriously really wants to see the moon.
    and the red snow will show.
    (note: snowing red snow which is impossible is just a matter of will. Hui Ke chops his left arm to make the sky snowing red snow.)

Until then,
    one will jump from one martial art to another hoping the sky snowing red snow;
    but all end up in the same place after years and years.
    because the solution of an idea style one had found only good until the next fighter of other style beat the master of one's style.

and the journey goes on and on a gain.

Never see the moon.
    Last edited by Phenix; 04-23-2004 at 09:25 AM.

Hendrik,

"Got it? - HK"

Thanks for the light! Your lamp post burns very bright lately.

Regards,
    PH

Originally posted by PaulH
    Hendrik,

Thanks for the light! Your lamp post burns very bright lately.

As an esoteric Buddhist guardian deity, Immovable Wisdom King is the protector of Buddhism and the destroyer of the illusions of life. With a glaring continence, Myo guides us in achieving a mind that is unaffected by desires and the carnal temptations of life. As a messenger of Dainichi Nyorai (Cosmic Buddha),

Regards,
    PH

Dainichi Nyorai is the MahaVairochana Tatagata is the Great Sun Thus Come one is the Immovable wisdom.

Zen is esoteric. esoteric is zen in the NON Dual. Directly penetrate to the root of the source. beyond time and space. but most prefer to see the finger instead of the moon.

What Chi Sau is for? it is not the sensing but the conciousness and alertness behind the sensing. Traveling in the direction of counting kiu sau is pulling the reverse gear. Only one who get to the source of creation creates. The one who diversify only is a store room manager. Chi Sau is Zen practice which WCK lineage doesnt have it?

Here is the last part , the ultimate state, of a kept WCK kuen kuit of the LJ --> Yip Man --> ..... line. see for yourself.
    read it and see what it is. hahahahaha .

ultimate Power. some believe some dont.

因緣各就 殊途同歸
    雖云定法 變化人為 禪宗絕學 旨在_蚳_
    肉灶成佛 古今幾人 無為無我 無界無終

Translation:

Condition depends on situation, however, different paths get to the same place.

Even it is said to be a fix method, the change and transformation is depend on the operator. The ultimate of the Zen teaching, the mission is to cultivate oneself.

Attained enlightement with this same body (in one life span) is rare, how many person can reach that state through out the past and future?
    Non action and Non me, NON boundary and Non end.

You want the ultimate power of WCK? here is it. But first NON EXPECT . with a single arrow shoot throught the window and let the light shine inward. hahahaha

have you seen red snow lately? or you rather be like Emperor Liang stick to the lineage and praise of how many temple he builds?
    Last edited by Phenix; 04-23-2004 at 11:17 AM.

And by the way, who says the power of computer is limited to the physical hardware?
    Er... me, Gangsterfist, and several million computer engineers.

You can build and completely redesign computer chips anew ... not so your own brain. Perhaps you tried this and it went horribly wrong, which might explain the content of some of your more hyperbolic posts on this thread. Memory protection violations into a parallel universe, perhaps?
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by anerlich
    [B]None of us must skimp on our tent and especially the pole in the centre to hold it up.

**Most important thing about pole is it be stiff at appropriate time or nice tent not even matter

dave c