Thread: Moderators!

KC Elbows Guest

Moderators!

Could something heinous be done to the "Congratulations Knifefighter" thread as a warning to stupid threads everywhere? Its nothing against knifefighter, but the thread is pretty much seven pages of senseless argument. Anyway, I know I am not even worthy to lick the filth from your boots, but please grant this boon and free me from the temptation of looking at that thread once more.

Thank you, oh great and holy Moderators.

May your mistresses be many and your STD's few.

diego Guest

ha??ha

dts ha

"I finish the job with a tiger claw into the throat. Remember guys'INSERT CORNY WHITEBOY VOICE' use extreme violence against your opponents always, that will discourage them from hurting other people" kungfu site technique sec.VS?."...

atsai Guest
    you have to sacrifice three virgins and a goat if you want the holy moderators to do something for you. :D :p

<TABLE BORDER="3" CELLSPACING="1" CELLPADDING="1"><TR><TD><form><INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE=" Art Tsai " onClick="parent.location='http://people.we.mediaone.net/arttsai/home.html'"></TD></TR></table></form><HR Width="97%">"You fight like you train." --Motto, USN Fighter Weapon School (TOPGUN)

KC Elbows Guest
    What does "dts" mean?

KC Elbows Guest
    Look, virgins are overrated, but a goat?!? Where will I get my goat cheese from then? Geez, moderator worship is a b%$#@!

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Come on, we know there aren't any goats that are still virgins around KC.

:D

Too easy.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

KC Elbows Guest
    Hey, JWT, watch how you talk. That's my daaaaaaaaad! :D

jjj Guest
    Hey what to you call a Taliban member who owns a camel and a goat?

Bi-sexual

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It's not really NHB because they won't let me bring a platoon of Navy SEAL's with Blackhawk fire support into the ring!"
    -Watchman