Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of this?

How do you know that it's a ripoff? Have you tried it or know anyone that has?

Every tribulus product is basically a ripoff. I've tried more than a fair share and have had plenty of friends try others. The only prohormone I've seen work is 1-Test and Mag-10, and those only work mildly well. Buy it though. I'm just trying to save you some money.

I heard that M1T, which is being sold as a "prohormone," is so strong you have to use clomid when you're done.

Heard about this, Ford? I don't care cuz I'm not really into prohormones. I'm just saying what I've heard.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Ford:

Just so you know I wasn't tryine to be an ******* or anything with my other post I was just wondering how you knew. Also, I already ordered a bottle for about 10 bucks two days ago. Figured it was worth a shot as cheap as it was.

Read a little bit about mag-10. I'm a little confused though. Is it a steroid or what?

I didn't think you were trying to be an a-hole, Viper. It was just obvious that you were going to buy it no matter what anybody said. I've done the same thing plenty of times. 99% of them, I wished I had listenned to everybody else. Mag-10 is just a prohormone.

Iron, haven't been keeping up with the latest ph's coming out. When did it hit the market? I dunno about you but if I was going to do something that required clomid, I'd just stop beating around the bush and get roids. That'll never happen though.

Read up on mag-10. From what I can tell it's the exact same thing as a steroid. It has the same side effects and everything. I also found out that it's been pulled from GNC(along with all products containing Andro). Does this mean it will disappear from the internet soon too?

^ Every prohormone company wants you to believe that what they sell is "the same as a steroid."

Ford, I don't know much abou M1T. I've just heard bits and pieces about it.

Gonna ask once more. Is it safe to take tribulus and hydroxycut at the same time? Kinda need to know since i'm going to start doing this tommorrow.

Originally posted by Viper555
    Read up on mag-10. From what I can tell it's the exact same thing as a steroid. It has the same side effects and everything. I also found out that it's been pulled from GNC(along with all products containing Andro). Does this mean it will disappear from the internet soon too?
    We can only hope.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Originally posted by Viper555
    Gonna ask once more. Is it safe to take tribulus and hydroxycut at the same time? Kinda need to know since i'm going to start doing this tommorrow.
    And why would you be wanting to do that?

Hydroxycut is usually used for weightloss.

Isn't tribulus supposed to increase your testosterone? Increasing testosterone is usually done for bulking purposes. Altho, I suppose some people might use it (I'm talking roids here now) while cutting.

Weightloss != bulking.

(!= is computer code for "not equal to")

So I don't know why you'd be mixing these two. Unless you're trying to be extra ***** as you're losing weight.

Or maybe I totally missed something.

^ the word censored up there is h0rny.

No not trying to get any more h0rny than I already am. I should have explained why I wanted to do this. Right now i'm trying to get cut and stronger. Doesn't increased testosterone help you to make better strength gains? That would be the point of me taking it at the moment.

Oh, and i'm almost done cutting too. With hydroxycut ive lost 7 lbs(all fat) and lost 1 1/4 in. off my waist in less than a week.

I doubt you're going to successfully lose fat and get stronger at the same time.

When bodybuilders cut for a contest, their strength goes way down.