Here you go Gene, Shaolin Iron Crotch

Zen Buddhist monks display skills in Assembly chamber

Look here:

http://www.marinij.com/Stories/0%2C1...025%2C00.html#

I wanna hear some shades of gray..............hahaha

Little bro = "O"
    http://cykwoon.freewebspace.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Subitai

"O"..."Some people believe that you need to make another human being tap out to be a valid art. But I am constantly reminding them that I only have to defend myself and keep you from hurting me in order to Win."
    "O"..."The Hung Style practiced solely in methods of Antiquity would ultimately only be useful versus Similar skill sets"

been there, done that...

Well, sort of. I was going to go to Sacto for that, but the night before went much later than I have foreseen. They did an iron crotch demo at the Masonic show but I didn't get to see it. Abbot Yongxin called us back for a meeting at intermission and I missed the second half of the show. We had $150 front row seats (good thing they were comps!) I wound up at dinner with the monks and Leland Yee in Chinatown after the show. After a long weekend of chauffering Shi Guolin and Shi Xiaolong around (call me Shaolin Kato) the idea of going to Sacto on Monday just seemed like too much. Too bad, that's a great pic.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

What's an iron crouch?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

It's kind of like an armadillo move if you haven't refined your iron crotch.

Gene, they had a masonic iron pee pee show?

what the hell is the world coming too???
    Kung Fu is good for you.

hung up on the crotch

It was a masonic Shaolin show and one of the performances included an iron crotch demo. Forgive subatai's spelling - if we busted everyone here on spelling, we'd never get anything done... BTW, y'all have seen this, right?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

well, it's about time I say!!!!

Iron Crotches for all my friends!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Re: hung up on the crotch

Originally posted by GeneChing
    It was a masonic Shaolin show and one of the performances included an iron crotch demo. Forgive subatai's spelling - if we busted everyone here on spelling, we'd never get anything done... BTW, y'all have seen this, right?
    That's not an iron crutch is it?!?!?!?!
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

that's not iron crutch...

....this is
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

all those things and a sex toy too!

hee hee, what a device!

oh those whacky taoists, who knows where there next adventure will take them!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Damo Yijin Xisuigong of Wei Yaobin

There's an embedded vid on the UPI site if you follow the link.

Kung Fu students dangle heavy wooden boxes from genitals
    By Ben Hooper Contact the Author | April 25, 2017 at 2:34 PM

April 25 (UPI) -- A group of students studying an unusual form of Kung Fu showed off their strength by swinging heavy wooden boxes from their genitals.

The video, recorded during an April 8 practice session in Zhengzhou, Henan Province, shows the students swinging heavy wooden boxes suspended from their genitals.

The practitioners said their form of Kung Fu, Damo Yijin Xisuigong, includes the unusual conditioning practice as a means of strength training and fighting dieases.

Master Wei Yaobin, a martial arts teacher and self-proclaimed "Iron Crotch Kung Fu Master," had his teachings go viral in February when he released a video showing his similarly groin-centered training techniques.

Yaobin claims his genital-punishing Kung Fu training can help men overcome erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

What was the name of this monk?

There's an embedded vid behind the link.

Half-naked kung fu monk yanks 18 tonne bus along a road with his ***** - and everyone's asking one question
    To the sound of gasps and laughter the martial arts enthusiast goes to great lengths to impress the dozen onlookers after attaching himself to bus with a tow rope

BY STEPHEN JONES
    09:59, 11 MAY 2017 UPDATED 10:20, 11 MAY 2017

MONK PULLS ENTIRE COACH DOWN ROAD WITH HIS *****

A kung fu monk pulled an 18 tonne coach by just using his ***** leaving shocked viewers with just one question: "Why?"

To the sound of gasps and laughter, the unnamed martial arts enthusiast goes to great lengths to impress the dozen or so onlookers.

Many cannot help but film the painful stunt - involving what appears to be a standard 13 metre long coach which weighs around 18 tonnes.

This video footage has racked up more than a million views in just half a day.

The footage begins with the bald-headed monk already having attached his ***** to the gold-coloured bus via a towing chain and what appears to be a red scarf or rope.

It is said to have been tied directly to his genitals - and his testicles are also claimed to not be involved in the stunt in any way.

[IMG]http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article10399095.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/PAY-AsiaWire_*****Pull_01.jpg[/IMG]
    The incredible video has over a million views in just half a day (Photo: AsiaWire)

Wearing an over-sized baggy shirt to protect his modesty - and naked from the waist down save for his black socks - the monk leans back and begins to proudly drag the coach.

To prove there is no trickery involved he throws his arms out to the side so there can be no doubt that this is a display of nothing other than '***** power'.

As the bus picks up speed he brings his fists down to his waist to focus all his energy on keeping up the impressive show of core strength.

The monk carried out the feat in the city of Huizhou in South China's Guangdong Province.

Experts say such a display requires the kung fu master to be in his calmest and most concentrated state - so as not to injure himself.

[IMG]http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article10399100.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/PAY-AsiaWire_*****Pull_02.jpg[/IMG]
    The martial arts enthusiast is said to have been honing his skills for decades (Photo: AsiaWire)

Indeed, this particular monk is rumoured to have been honing his skills for decades - although the fact that all his years of hard work have culminated in this display of 'manliness' has created some debate online.

The video - which has attracted more than 1,000 comments online so far - have a common theme.

Many appear to have also been repeatedly asking the question "weishenme" - Mandarin for "why?" - with the top comment containing the words now liked more than 1,500 times.

No passengers were on board during the 'trick' and the driver can be seen stood up in his seat videoing the display too - proving he was not driving!

Awwww, the pix get censored because of how they are labelled.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips