Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Frat Fight

1. Frat Fight

http://www.collegehumor.com/?movie_id=45044

Check this out. Another classic example of a guy who talks much trash, and is not ready for the consequences. If you're going to be that close to someone who is willing to fight you, and you insist on mouthing off to them, AND they are bigger than you,,,,GET YOUR HANDS UP!!!

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    well, i've never seen it.

my favorite bit was that no one cared enough about breaking it up to put their drinks down.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Talking ahh yesss

The misunderstood and underrated style of "Drunken Frat Boy"

Hehehe our future youth of america

Peace,,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Last words on the audio: "Hey, you're bleeding."

What a mind!

Edit - and for KL, I noticed that the only identifiable beer was a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. I'd have held onto that myself!

Mmm...Sierra Nevada Pale Ale....
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 04-01-2004 at 08:56 PM.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

oso -- watches the bystanders
    tws -- watches the fighters
    csn -- watches the beer

now tell me, who has the best priorities?
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

me of course.

you already know what the fighters are doing and they are easy to keep an eye on out of the corner of your eye.

it will be one of the bystanders who starts swinging next.

then, when they do, you can steal their girlfriend who is appalled by all the brutality and just wants a sensative guy to hold on to amidst the chaos.

IPA: ewww Dogfish Immort Ale is heaven my friend.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/rate_results/64/199/
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

I had Moose Drool last week and it wasn't all that good. Too bitter and yet needed more taste. It's like they took the bitter from english beer (good) an dmixed it with the tastelessness of American beer (bad) to come up with something both bad and hotrrible to taste. I had expected more from something called Moose Drool I guess.

I always love it when the guy covered with blood who was clearly dominated says at the end....and I quote:

"You're Dead!"

bwahahahahahahaha.

I though I saw a Kokanee on that table actually, but it will take further analysis to make that determination methinks.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

*starts taking notes for the next fight he gets into*

1 ) Get drunk, sloppy, and uncoordinated.

2 ) Pick one of the largest people in the room to start a fight with.

3 ) Get him totally amped, I mean pumped to the point he would fight a hippo.

4 ) Onces he's in this completely enraged state, make sure one of your friends goes over to him and he starts putting his hands all over him. (personal note : invade his personal space as much as possible!)

5 ) Keep your hands low and stay as far away as guard as possible. Then strategically give him the benefit of the doubt by completely taking your eyes off him.

6 ) Head butt his right cross.

I have no idea how he lost that fight.

I've only seen Moose Drool on the net...thanks for the review.

Dogfish Head Brewery is my new fav and may remain so for a long time. They make some dang good beer but I have to go to Va or TN to buy it in the high test versions.

I've never even heard of it! However I have to say that I am slowly becoming a fan of the local bar/microbreweries here in town. Herkemer's right down the street from my house makes a goo Indian Pale.

the only IPA i've ever had that I liked was made by a buddy of mine in his home brewery.

i've never had a commercial IPA that I liked. too much hop not enough malt.

take a look for them...$15 a six pack but worth it for a special occasion...especially since most of them are in the 9-11% ABV...6 is like 12 and a 1/2 case of micro/import will run you that at least.

GREAT EXAMPLE

Now that is a great exapmle of a "street" fight. Lasted all of 20 seconds and they (and i use that word "they" losely) actually hit one another.

*My Observations*

1. Nothing good can come from the idea of a room full of frat white guys or a room full of non frat white guys and one black guy.

2. Nothing good can come from the idea of a room full of drunk frat white guys or a room full of drunk non frat white guys and one black guy.

Dont get me wrong the same thing could have and probaly would have occured if the roles where reversed.

*WHO WAS IN THE WRONG* My opinion

The Black Guy who should not have been there in the first place.

Shen Zhou
    "Learn to see a persons weak spots; even if a ready or on position is used."
    Lai Sifu

shen zhou--

apparently your mindset is somewhere in the american south circa 1862.

Could you try to be more racist next time? I don't think you're being racist enough frankly.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Thanks Kung Lek I needed that

Thanks a Million Kung Lek I needed that.

That made me laugh so hard. Yes I am from the south but no I am not a racist. I have no power to change anything, which next to hating is a major part of being a racist. But let me re read my post and see if I missed something. Nope thats pretty much the turth. Been there and seen it first hand on many occasion. Drunk or not it happens I refer you to the university of north texas in 2000 incident. But hey its just my opinion what does it really mean. And for the record My best friend is white. I could not resist. Sorry if I offended anyone it was not my intention. Less we forget that not that much time has passed since the days of ol'.

Shen Zhou

Ahh I see my mistake. I meant those "type" of environments not just a random room full of either men. I have seen the error of my ways.
    Last edited by Shen Zhou; 04-02-2004 at 09:43 AM.
    "Learn to see a persons weak spots; even if a ready or on position is used."
    Lai Sifu