Thread: White Dragon Pai Lum

White Dragon Pai Lum

Anyone know anything about Pai Lum White Dragon society? the late GM is daniel pai from hawaii or soemthing. they have a school in fort collins colorado and other small towns across the nation.

I've read some stuff on them, and there stuff has some basis IN Dragon style Kung Fu, alot of it is not Dragon. They will at least admit to what there art is composed of. I can't remember where, but I read they have Kempo and Judo mixed into it. The thing is, there Grandmaster wears a Karate uniform and has the Hung Gar bracelets on his hand in the book.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ats/tubcat.jpg

What I find ironic is that a lot of the reviews were all written in like the same time frame. Most were written in April 2001, but a few were in March of 2001. There is a guy in my area who teaches it. I e-mailed a school in Houston when on there site they said a man did it in Dallas. The guy who does it in Dallas never wrote back, after I wrote him twice, and the Houston guy wrote to him.

This image caught my eye when I was reading the book at the bookstore. The man is holding a stainless steel sword from Highlander.
    I have a signature.

i feel that picture would be more complete if the guy was wearing a cooly hat and a pair of pearl handled six shooters just to top of his uniform of mixed metaphorness.

*soft flute music followed by several Kiai! Followed by shaolin salutes mixed with bows from obscure judo schools.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

lol thanks. i have seen some of their people up in ft collins (i moved here becuaseof my moms job) and they suck ass.

that uniform is just....ewwwww!

Kung Lek Rules.

that's all.
    Master...Teach me kung fu.

What's up with the cat in the bathtub?

Originally posted by Brad
    What's up with the cat in the bathtub?
    When I was created the thread originally, I had copied the URL to that from another site. What I meant to do was post the link to the book on Amazon.com, but instead I posted that by mistake.
    I have a signature.

Pai Lum

I know of Pai Lum ,I first met Dannial Pai about 24 years ago- The man in the photo is Glen Wilson- currently he teaches in Orlando FL- He used to live in Dallas. Other than that, I cant comment on the style- I have know Idea

Sincerely

oddly enough , there's a branch of those pai lum glenn wilson people here in jamaica , but theyre in montego bay. I passed by a local taekwon do tournament earlier today and saw a few of them from what was apparently the florida school...
    odd that this thread is here cause I was about to inquire about them myself.