Thread: TITO vs LIDDELL *SPOILER*

TITO vs LIDDELL *SPOILER*

HAHAH!! Great fights lotta underdog upsets, and....

TITO GOT KTFO!! MUAHAHAAA Perfect ending....

If you didnt buy it... do so at your earliest convenience.
    "If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
    - William G. McAdoo

Against stupidity, even the Gods contend in vain...

thats it...Tito's done. props to chuck, but i feel bad for tito. i think his mma career will only go downhill from here, if it isn't already over.

Can anybody link up a clip of the KO? Or at least describe it...?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

In the second round, Tito decided once again to stand toe to toe with Chuck and duke it out. Chuck caught Tito with a good shot which rocked him, Chuck smelled the blood like a shark, and closed in and pummeled Tito until he dropped. His face was pretty bloodied.

Tito has and will never be a natural striker! Frank Shamrock called it. He freezes when he gets hit. I have no idea why he was trying to trade.
    A

From seeing the first earlier tonight, I have to say that Chuck's base was too solid for Tito. He could close the distance, but didn't generate enough power to take him down. It seemed that when Tito was closing in, Chuck would not hesitate to start throwing punches, I bet that made Tito Scared and threw off his rhythm.
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"