Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenge Accepted

LOL @ mk

anywayz, let 'em fight,
    afterall this IS what they're training to do huh.
    they're both willing participants it seems...why not.
    maybe it won't proove anything to us other than solidify that the better practicioner of martial arts won.
    it wont proove any arts validity or effectiveness over another...
    i doubt that sd and yyd are masters of thier respective arts...
    so its just man vs. man
    whatever
    go for it

As Big John would say "Let's get it on"
    and Captain Tenille (MXE)
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

#1 - Marvin Gaye said "Let's Get it On"

#2 - He wasn't talking about no might-be-CMA vs. might-not-be-CMA fight in some back alley of Texas. He was talking about something altogether more pleasant.

#3 - "Meet and discuss" doesn't really sound like an imminent beatdown anyway, although it doesn't sound like a long, tender night of lovin', either.

#4 - If we see a videotape of "meet and discuss" on the web, and it's claimed to be CMA, does that mean CMA is arguing about the true origins of Shaolin-Do at a S.A. Starbucks?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Originally posted by MasterKiller
    except that Sho-Dan doesn't do CMA....
    yeah, but yyd kinda does...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Thanks 7*, you hit the nail on the head.

WE study "martial" arts, not "philosophy" arts. If I wanted that I would have taken more philosophy in college and sit around reading books.

And it doesn't matter if it's SD or whatever, it just so happens that an SD guy challenged me.

So be it.
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

ttt

WD,
    Now that made me laugh out loud!!!

just video tape it and post it so we can endlessly ridicule it on teh internet.

who knows, maybe it will make the news like star wars kid did!

or better still, William Hung, the only one who isn't in on the joke that is him!

just let us see so we can have yet one more piece of ridiculous crud in our lives that will bolster our misdirected belief that we ourselves are not idiots because you are huge idiots! (That is the principle of reality tv afterall and so far, the mainstream is giving it total buy in!)

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Sho-dan
    HA! Ying Yang, you are not intelligent enough to insult me, nice try though. In fact, your opinion worries me about as much as a cloudy day. However, being that you quit after blue belt says a lot about your character. Why don't we meet and discuss what you've missed since you left. I live nearby.

Also, thank you for validating my first statement in this thread.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OK, just WHAT about this post is a public challenge to fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Fair enough. I missed that post to you. Was it before or after the post in question to YYD?
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Ok, I take it back. Sho Dan, YYD knock yourself out.

lmfao...

Y'all are too funny.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

If you want to fight, fight. I would insist on some kind of safety gear though. Tape if you want, or don't. Some backup is a good idea.

camera

I've got a camera too. Maybe I'll roll down there with Losttrack and film this "fight" if he's interested.
    - The essence of Kungfu is to accept change...

aw shizzle,
    it better be on now.