Thread: Deleted?

old jong Guest

Deleted?

Where is my topic gone?...Was is so bad that the inquisition had to burn it? :eek:

C'est la vie!

old jong Guest
    Dave?

C'est la vie!

kungfu cowboy Guest

naughty, naughty!!

Hey, old jong, are you starting trouble? What was your topic about, anyway?

old jong Guest

It was a quote!

Yeah, you guys should be ganging up on me! I once defeated 20 Wing Chun guys
    without breaking a sweat. I just asked what their lineage was and sure enough
    they beat each other senseless.Rogue<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> [/quote]

I thought that shows that the wing chun community should stop the pointless fighting over little details and start working together to make wing chun better....What is wrong with that? :confused:

C'est la vie!

old jong Guest

Sometimes I wonder!

Hi cowboy!...I'm wondering what is the matter.I think that everyone knows that I'm not a troll looking to make trouble!...When you look at all these BJJ trolls everywhere! :eek:

C'est la vie!

old jong Guest
    I want an answer Sihing Dave or I'm going to challenge you to a rooftop deathlonguestsiulimtao match to the finnish or until one of us get really hungry!!!! :mad:

C'est la vie!

old jong Guest
    :rolleyes: O.K.! That made me hungry!...See ya! ;)

C'est la vie!

kungfu cowboy Guest

That's pretty funny, actually!

" I once defeated 20 Wing Chun guys
    without breaking a sweat. I just asked what their lineage was and sure enough
    they beat each other senseless."

Hey, is there a martial arts comedian in the house?

old jong, maybe something else happened to your post. Dave usually explains his actions.

old jong Guest

Cowboy.

Yeah...I guess so.
    BTW the "comedian" is Rogue!...A good but funny firestarter...I think he had a small role in "The quest for fire" movie!!!! :D

C'est la vie!

Sihing73 Guest

Sorry Rogue

Hi Old Jong,

Sorry, been having trouble withmy old ISP, never use AOL, LOL.
    Anyhow, I deleted tyhe topic in error and had no way to bring it back. Don't take it personally. I am now back to full swing so I can pay more attention to detail. Again, I am sorry. BTW, if you defeated 20 WC people they must have been pretty bad ;) Now if you really want a challenge I will introduce you to my wife, LOL West Philly Girl with the attitude to match :p

Peace,

Dave

old jong Guest

He! he!

Hey Dave.
    No problem at all! btw,I was only quoting Rogue.He is the one who has beat 20 wing chun guys! ;)I guess I miss the quote button or something(I'M more of the Slinkee generation than all these computer nerds you understand!) :D
    Live long and prosper bro. ;)

C'est la vie!

Horatio Algiers Guest
    Quest for fire hehe...

"Ultra!!!! Ultraaaa!!!! ULLLLTTTRAA!!!!!"