Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenage Martial Arts Expert

I did 2 years 7 days a week. 3 years now. But again I say it was the real lineage. Yang Taiji much longer.

Question - how can you know who is banned? Only I and my modertors know that. As far as you know you're the only guy on the ban list.

For the record, the few people I've met from the forum are far from wannebe experts - they are very real martial artists that can hurt you very badly if they wanted to - I had the bruises to prove it after training with them.

It's your prerogative to sum up all 1399 members as "wannabe" experts." It's an easy comment to make from behind a computer screen. Just be careful when doing so - there are some people out there that take stuff like that personally.

The main reason I'm even responding to this post is for any users on this forum that may read this and get a bad impression of my members, otherwise I would't engage in this childish nonsense. So, in an effort to end this silly bickering, how about I unban you and you can bring your "new things" in? If you're that passionate about sharing new ideas and views, you're more than welcome back.

The people with the best ideas as far as I know were banned, so I didn't want to be there still. Your answer though, is weak. Are you telling me no one was banned, and everyone is just cowards pretending to be banned? Well, I'm gonna go bang my head on a wall now. Talking to a rock this is like

Okay, I'll clarify. There is no proof of really anything on EF, there is no proof anyone is any better than anything, it's hard to prove origins of an art, and yet you promote your selves as being right, as if IMA is a set of proven facts. You act like I am desroying the fabric of everything good in IMA, but it is you. You say I'm the one nutriding groundfighting and MMA, but that is the furthest from the truth
    Last edited by backbreaker; 04-18-2004 at 09:48 PM.

Dude, you sound like you've banged your head on too many walls already!

So anyway, your "real" experience is that you've done Tai Chi for over 3 years. And this gives you the knowledge to say that everyone on EF sucks (without ever having even MET any of them either ).

You have proven all of my points for me. Thank you.

Originally posted by backbreaker
    Yang Taiji much longer.
    with a better documented lineage than the people who are liked in EF. And no teacher in the Yang lineage I learned in have been accused of claiming "OLD YANG " when they do CMC

The people with the best ideas as far as I know were banned,
    Like who? I for one sometimes just stop going to a forum for a while(or all together) if something on there actually makes me angry. I haven't noticed to many people banned from ef 'cept for the occasional troll(like straightblaster... who actually posts here quite a bit but under a different name )
    Last edited by Brad; 04-18-2004 at 09:51 PM.

People with best ideas banned? Coward? WTF?? Dude, you really are not making sense and your comments lead me to believe that you are just young.

Well, I tried to make peace with you and even extended an invitation back. This will be my last response because this exchange is pointless.

Sorry for the dirty laundry KFO memebers.

DeVere

I called them out once. They replied but AS FAR AS I KNOW were banned. I suspect they don't want to be involved in internet challenges made by people they don't know. So I won't say, or nutride them

"You act like I am destroying the fabric of everything good in IMA"
    Really? Sorry to burst your bubble but you don't have the power to do such a thing. We're just telling you that you're acting like a spoiled child who didn't get his way.

"but it is you." And how are WE doing this? By training hard on a regular basis and becoming as good as we can be in our chosen arts? That hardly destroys "the fabric of everything good in IMA."

I'm not especially young. But a young perspective is what your forum needs, because there's alot of geezer **** going on there. You are of an older generation mostly

Well you got THAT right anyway! Why most of us must be 32, 33 even 34 years old! Except for the real old geezers on EF who would mop the floor with most of us 32 year olds.

No cerebus, I don't even have such mentalities, but that is how you see it from your understanding, because that is your mentality. I will say EF sucks, you have convinced me, and you're not so knowledgeable. I know I can't destroy IMA, you act that way though, as evidence because you are so concerned that your irrelevant forum is said by me to suck. There is alot of things wrong there, for one you think you're such experts

Heh, heh, heh! Basically BBs argument is like this:
    BB:You guys suck!
    Me: How can you say we suck if you've never met any of us.
    BB: Because I think you suck.
    Me:Why? What kind of experience do you have to back your statement up?
    BB:Because I did Tai Chi and my lineage is more authentic than anyone on EF. So you guys suck.

Oh well, that shows me! Ha! So there! At least I'll go to bed smiling tonight (like this: !).

Backbreaker.

Please stop being such an ignorant maggot. God hates you enough as it is.

S