Thread: heeeeeeeeeeeeeellllpppppppp

TzuChan Guest

heeeeeeeeeeeeeellllpppppppp

OMG I just found out I can buy 0 videos online about WIng CHun ... why ? Because I live in Belgium and we have other formats of VHS, namely PAL VHS :( I found some videos though but they cost like 55$ !!! And I think that's a bit expensive .. no ? **** **** ****, can some-one help me ? Perhaps tell me a good PAL alternative for WC videos PLEASE !

THAAAANKSSS !!!

You practice Wing Chun ? COntact me on my icq ! 71470721(my name there is "vision")

IronFist Guest

Videos

Oh man, I'd be ****ed if you answered one of my questions like that.

Tzu, check on ebay. A lot of times you can find some wing chun stuff on VCD (like a DVD, but not quite as good). VCD's have no regional code, so a VCD from anywhere will play on any player, unlike DVD's. Also, if you have a CD rom on your computer you can download a free program to view VCD's with. They also sell various tapes from time to time. Good luck.

Other than that, you might have to buy someone an apartment in order to learn :p

Iron

IronFist Guest

oops!

I should note, the "I'd be ****ed" thing was in responce to the original responce to Tzu's message, which has been deleted, so you should probably just ignore it as it's no longer relevant.

Iron

kungfu cowboy Guest
    I'm a voucher! :D

"Ninja!...NINJA!"-Christopher George, from "Enter the Ninja"

TzuChan Guest

Thanks

Thanks IronFist , and BTW what was that dirty answer someone gave me ?

You practice Wing Chun ? COntact me on my icq ! 71470721(my name there is "vision")

IronFist Guest

Hey

"and BTW what was that dirty answer someone gave me "

Someone said something like "You cheap *******s don't want to pay for Wing chun... Bruce Lee once offered to buy Yip Man an apartment in order for him to teach him WC, and he turned it down... ...Bruce Lee ended up giving him 30 silver pieces, enough to buy TWO apartments in order for him to learn..."

The quote was somewhere along those lines. Basically he said you're a "cheap *******" for not wanting to "pay a lot" to learn wing chun.

Iron

TzuChan Guest

Bah Not ****ed

One of the principles in WC is also that words are but words .. and basically don't hurt or **** me off :)

And about the cheap ******* crap. I am saving money to be able to pay my lessons of C now .. so I thought that it'd be better to buy me a descent cheaper book (less commercialized but equal or better content) and be able to pay my lessons ! S it actually doesn't **** me off, the person who wrote it is obviously not @home in the Wing Chun community if he starts "harassing" you woith words immediately ... Cause I read the stuff Yip Man wrote and it said "always be a gentle" :D

Bah don't blaim him, everybody makes mistakes :cool:

Highlander Guest
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Cause I read the stuff Yip Man wrote and it said "always be a gentle" [/quote]

What stuff Yip Man wrote? I've seen a lot of books out there about Wing Chun, but I've never seen one by Yip Man. What's it called and where can I get a copy?

davy Guest
    Here's a web site address where you can find some stuff: http://www.budostore.fr/

There's a French video (30 US without shipping) and a book from the same sifu (Didier Beddar)...

I liked it very much....

davy Guest
    Here are more precise informations:

http://www.independanceprod.com/

Enjoy

TzuChan Guest

Thanks for the great link

And about Yip Man, it wasn't a book, it was an online article (written in Dutch) I can't remember where exactly it was, but I'll definately look for it !