Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ching Gung

Your best bet for ching gong besides becoming a disciple of a living true lineage holding master, and living in a cave or monastery is right here-

http://www.falundafa.org

http://www.clearwisdom.net

Verification and proof of it's ancient roots can be seen in other comparable systems which are the best and most powerful. The falun gong teachings on energy cultivation are very correct at a high level, and not known by many people.

http://www.threegeese.com/wildgoose.html

and

http://www.qinway.org

Once I downloaded a documetary off Kazaa that showed an old master would do standing on one finger with his feet very lightly resting on a wall. And after that, all night long non laying seated meditation. It said the old master died and no one left today can do only one finger.

Buddy and wannabe experts STFU

I am also surprised at the similarity of the 18 Lohan hands at this site, and many other qigongs, as well as Yoga, but also with emphasis on the martial and strengthenig. Go to the section called " The Art of developing Vital Energy" and 18 Lohan hands

http://www.wahnam.com/TheShaolinWahnamInstitute.htm

It especially seems similar to this particular order's Yoga, as does all qigong.http://www.atlantis.to
    Last edited by backbreaker; 04-26-2004 at 05:10 PM.

BB
    Beyond the fact that you are an 18 year old with obvious mental problems...ah no that's about it.
    Here's the thing, neigong IS a pretty serious and advanced subject. I'm not very special, and, if you asked them, neither are my students. I can do it and so can they. Ask Bai He. He's been with me for about a year. Before that he was in the dark. Now he can explain it to me so I know he's getting it.
    Falungong is a bull**** cult. Show me someone in Boston that can do it. There it is BB, you child. A challenge. No streetfighting. Just show me someone in the Boston area that can do what I do. You have a month. That should be enough.

There is no valid criticism of falun gong. You cannot call it a cult since it is real. It's been taught publically to anyone who wanted for around 10 years. I doubt the practitioners in your area have done it so long or really endure the hardships necesary for real qigong, but you never know, you have a wrong attitude anyways, which is much more important to your luck in finding whatever the hell you want, levitation or something, well, practice falun gong 5 hours a day is your best bet, I mean it would be pretty ****in hard to do, falun gong is superior due to the powerful gong and higher virtues, and special abilities. Anyways, obviously you do poor qigong that is not powerful, probably mostly just martial

Anyways, buddy you are just one of these IMA guys who just does two person forms, baggua san shou follow hands drills, push hands, sticky hands and the like.
    Last edited by PHILBERT; 04-28-2004 at 06:05 AM.

Donatello,
    "There is no valid criticism of falun gong."

Yes, there is.

"You cannot call it a cult since it is real."

No, it's a cult.

"I doubt the practitioners in your area have done it so long or really endure the hardships necesary for real qigong,"

But that's just speculation on your part, isn't it since you haven't a clue. You have really no idea what others may or may not be doing..right?

"you have a wrong attitude anyways, which is much more important to your luck in finding whatever the hell you want,"

Well, no. Actually I have a good attitude and have found some of the best neigong around.

"levitation or something"

Uh.. that'd your delusion, not mine.

"practice falun gong 5 hours a day is your best bet, I mean it would be pretty ****in hard to do, falun gong is superior due to the powerful gong and higher virtues, and special abilities"

And you know this how? Since it's so hard to do? From reading a book? Special abilities? Falun comes from a horse's ass.

"Anyways, obviously you do poor qigong that is not powerful, probably mostly just martial"

Obviously you know nothing about what I do. Come see me and I'll show you. No fighting, just neigong. You'll be surprised at what is really possible and not just read from a book.

"Anyways, buddy you are just one of these IMA guys who just does two person forms, baggua san shou follow hands drills, push hands, sticky hands and the like."

Again you have no idea what I do. Come and see me and I will teach you. You can buy my teacher's vids on ebay for cheap. Look at one then come tell me, you sad sad boy. I just hope you don't keep peeing the bed. It makes you mom embarassed.

hateto break his up but falun gong is nothing more than an extremely complex form of qigong that is easy to cause serious unbalnce and bodily( including mind) difunction...it is complicated and to fall astray of your faculties is a common mispractice...which is why now in china it has been deemed cult activity and is illegal.....there cultivation methods for meditation are wacked....potentially effective but potentially wacked!!

Originally posted by Buddy
    Donatello,
    "There is no valid criticism of falun gong."

Obviously you know nothing about what I do. Come see me and I'll show you. No fighting, just neigong. You'll be surprised at what is really possible and not just read from a book.

"Anyways, buddy you are just one of these IMA guys who just does two person forms, baggua san shou follow hands drills, push hands, sticky hands and the like."

Again you have no idea what I do. Come and see me and I will teach you. You can buy my teacher's vids on ebay for cheap. Look at one then come tell me, you sad sad boy. I just hope you don't keep peeing the bed. It makes you mom embarassed.

Is what you do similar to James McNeil's stuff? You're a Nitro burner

Qigong is about developing high vibration gong, and special abilities, and cultivating the highest virtues.

IMA is all about qigong
    Last edited by PHILBERT; 04-26-2004 at 09:15 PM.

If it is about cultivating the highest virtues, then why are you getting so worked up about what someone says over the net?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Originally posted by backbreaker

Qigong is about developing high vibration gong, and special abilities, and cultivating the highest virtues.

not so.....special abilities etc shouldn't be your focus...the longer they are and the more attatched to that you are, the harder they become to develope...for me, qigong is about merging living energy, with living flesh.....the rest comes when it's ready

Greetings..

Given the numerous movements and forms and rituals attributed to QiGong and its development, what i sense as the major factor in the practice of QiGong is the intent of the practitioner.. whether it be Wild Goose, Dragon Gate, Falun Gong, etc... so many moves and postures are so similar as to be indistinguishable.. i think that the movements are largely ritualistic with the purpose of setting in motion a mental/spiritual action that is the true guide for Qi development.. Sure, the physical work is beneficial and essential for constructing pathways for Qi and working through blockages.. but, without the mind/spirit control and intent the QI will still be unfocused and chaotic.. So, to debate QiGong forms and styles seems pointless.. It has been my experience that any sincere QiGong student with proper instruction as to meditative aspects of the Qigong will benefit largely, regardless of the particular style's "form" (assuming the style is consistent with "principles").. To assert that any one style is so superior to others is naive and without reason..

Any debate over QiGong that is reduced to name-calling and attacks on a person's character seems to point to a poor grasp of the Art itself.. someone's misguided remarks or even someone's use of agressive dialogue should remain "their" issues, their challenges.. to get drawn into their drama is simply counter-productive.. we can disagree respectfully, even in the face of observable lunacy.. better to stay centered and let the misconceptions and poor intentions of others speak for itself..

At this point, i will suggest that it might be wise for youth to respect the experiences of those whose time practicing exceeds the youth's time on this planet.. That is not to say that one couldn't practice incorrectly for 20 years and still be nowhere, only that there is a liklihood that others have sufficient experience to make a much more informed evaluation of QiGong effectiveness..

There can be no doubt as to certain dubious claims and theories made by Falun Gong leadership, that doesn't degrade the benefit gained by a disaffected but sincere student, however.. a Falun Gong student may practice much of the discipline with their own clear intent and gain QiGong experiences.. they don't have to buy into the whole theory/concept.. i don't think Qi is so petty as to withdraw from idealism.. poorly conceived ideals will simply lead one astray from a path with maximum benefits..

Be gentle with each other, it's not a physical attack, it's ideas, theories, concepts.. to let words distract you from your "center" suggests that the discipline of QiGong may be too difficult at this time..

Anyhow, be well.. and, do good deeds.. deeds define us..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Well, I don't really care, but Buddy is full of bs, wants me banned from here and his views are outdated, so these falun gong threads are retaliation kind of, for him dissing me. I know what qigong is about, but many don't seem to. Again , I don't beleive in ritual or religion and it is very correct in one sense to say it is the intent of the practitioner that is important, and many techniques are exactly the same, almost seemingly related across many styles and schools, but I beleive some styles are better than others, have a longer lineage and while the statement about the intent of the practitioner being most important, is absolutely true, just any qigong will not do IMO. I shouldn't try to sound like I'm saying what I do is best though as there are thousands of different schools. And if someone is saying a real style, is a mish mash, or stloen from " public" understandings of past teachers' teachings, thy're full of bs and not qualified to judge, that is all. I'll admit, the way I normally talk can sound rude or angry to some people.

I hate to say it, but Blooming lotus is correct about the special abilties stuff, although a ( edit-communist), this time correct. But I meant qigong is about higher abilities, rather than just exerscise, not that special abiltities is the point of the practice, but that is what qigong exercises do in practice, and what you are practicing, even if it's not the point. So I don't at all beleive in this qigong is regular esercise stuff, no way. You can disagree with anything you think isn't in line with your beleifs or whatever, but I don't beleive it doesn't matter what school of qigong you do

Anyways, I'll tone down all the falun gong stuff in the future if people are sick of it, but it is relevant in this discussion and I won't be silent when people talk bs, Falun dafa is real is the bottom line. Anyways, just like high level IMA skill is hard for some people on the main forum to beleive exists, or beleive how good it gets, so too do some people at this forum not understand the extent high level qigong can go in abilities and healing illness. So stay with your western healing stuff, and your same old neigong, that is fine, but qigong is the best. Li Hongzhi IMO is a real master and falun gong is a real lineage. Interestingly enough, I have been told in wild goose that there are 3 disciples only, and if I'm not wrong only the son of Yang Meijun has inherited the whole system, if I'm not wrong the other 2 disciples are Michael Tse and Binkhun Hu. SO Li HOngzhi knows his stuff when it comes to discipleship in the tao school of qigong, which as far as I know, has no connection to Lao Tzu
    Last edited by backbreaker; 04-27-2004 at 06:48 AM.

Once I downloaded a documetary off Kazaa that showed an old master would do standing on one finger with his feet very lightly resting on a wall. And after that, all night long non laying seated meditation. It said the old master died and no one left today can do only one finger.
    Picture of him when young(before he had the one finger thing down): http://www.wudang.cis.com.pl/obrazy/...lin/syz_15.jpg I've seen another guy do the one finger thing, but not for nearly as long(only 5-10 seconds or so) as Hai Deng(the old dude you talk about. Asuming the footage is authentic. It's not light body skill, and is nothing particulary supernatural, so I don't understand why you bring it up

What exactly is the definition of light body skill then, and what is the purpose of this exercise then? As I obviously don't have training in standing on one finger meditation, I admit I may have misunderstood it's purpose, but the guy seemed very light and still while doing it is all, so I thought it might be specifically a light body exercise, maybe not, maybe it's all about the fingers, I wouldn't know that from just looking. But like I said qigong is about meditation, and special energies, but that training would seem to make the guy light, even if it's not the "real" ching gong. Cool picture though

If you have more info about the guy, what style he is, or his training , I would find that interesting.

If you and Bai He are so tough, why is it he can beat me up with only one year of training. So in 5 years Bai HE is like gonna be unstoppable huh? Was he a boxer before he did IMA?
    Last edited by PHILBERT; 04-28-2004 at 06:06 AM.

I have to run to work, but I'll put up some info about him when I get back

I mean, it's probably good training at least, if not supernormal. It would take alot of finger development regardless and seems a respectable skill if not a good supplement to so called ching gong, even if the guy can't jump onto a roof of a house Is it actual shaolin training? But if you want special abilities I gave the best links I know of for a regular person in the society, they're probably not going to find any ching gong masters in their area, and there are still high level practices available. The standing on one finger seems a respectable hard to aquire skill to me anyways, maybe it's not so hard, but they say no one left can do it, which seems to indicate difficulty in doing it.

In Taijiquan you strive for lightness in every move. Not ching gung , but perhaps the beginning of it? Taijiquan could be developed out of ching gung methods. The image of many qigong masters in the past was of them sitting on a lotus leaf in a pond, and many visualisations invloe seeing yourself siiting on water and a lotus leaf. But my guess would be yes, ching gung is sort of supernormal thing, based on high level energy
    Last edited by PHILBERT; 04-28-2004 at 06:06 AM.