Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ching Gung

Ching Gung

is there any truth behind CHING GUNG?- the method of chi gung in which the body is made very light. Has anyone experianced it? has it died out?

S
    Black Mantis

qigong is practided widely in both Asia and western societies...as Gene has explained there are and has been for centuries many different uses for qigong from longevity to healing to ma ....and yes..they are all valid and work...

where are you....maybe someone here can give you a teacher contact

I think he's specifically talking about "light body" skill

Come on.
    This is fairy tale stuff.

I'm sure bruse lee heard many similar comments when he the USA way back....as he also heard how these oversized westernners could whoop his ripped lil asian as*.....

can you not troll dude...'cause I've travelled far and I'm tired.....

there is no fantasy about it, and if you believe so..please take your - self to the nearest master for a lesson on realism

Lol! I love the way you reverse everything! So the guy who's asking about people "becoming lighter" is realistic but the guy who questions that is a troll?

Evidence of ching gung BL? Apart from anecdotal?

As to Bruce, well, Gene LeBell did whoop his ass IIRC. Gene carried him around in a fireman's carry and Bruce couldn't do anything about it. Gene was laughing and Bruce was livid.

I was gonna go on about the Kazaa Shaolin temple video, where the master does standing on one finger with his feet lightly resting on a wall, and non laying all night sitting meditation, and no one alive now thaey say can do it, but blooming lotus already beleives way too much

BL, I think the question was about ching gong, not qigong.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

firstly lol...'cause that was definately my bad

second, Bs no-one does that anymore

and if it could bedone way back , why not now anyway???.....

Toby, yes Gene LeBelle might've, but could you iswhat we really want to know

just kidding.....we don't care

BL,
    Perhaps you should travel a bit further. What next-lin kong jin? You do know the difference between movies and real life, right?

ok...so bruse lee wasn't the most fabulous ma er you;ve ever seen but hewas good enough to kick nearly every western bu*t he came across and impress the f *ck out of the whole oftewestern world to the point where how many years after his death, yuo
    still know who he is

Ps. I've been on the move for 4wks solid, and just flew 13.5 hrs + some.....whaddya mean further

hey check this out: I recently did a series of physiactric and phycological eveluations,.and they allthought I was great...lil gongfu crazy but very great and ooooh so focussed and clear.....

where does that leave you????

troll

ROFLMAO

real life<-------------------------------------------------------------->movies

<"hey check this out: I recently did a series of physiactric and phycological eveluations,.and they allthought I was great...lil gongfu crazy but very great and ooooh so focussed and clear.....

where does that leave you????">

Uh, not needing any.

Cool

a couple people on emptyflower have witnessed it first hand, roll that up and smoke it

really? whom? was this levitation or just jumping 30 feet i the air? But I guess the roll that up and smoke it comment probably answers it.