Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: dim mak

teacher? lineage?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

varied......
    unsubstantiated

gf...what do you mean examples????

this is starting to get heady...but go ahead...please clarify your question

well there are many different definitions of dim mak. Also alot of different techniques, some more deadly (for lack of a better word) and some are less.

Sealing the breath is a technique that seals the breath of your opponet. The strike stops the ability to breathe, and also traps it in the lung (kind of like getting the wind knocked out of ya, but worse) It can be done several different ways.

Like I said, I know very little of this type stuff and have only been shown some things here and there.

So, now you share a little of what you know I am curious to see how what I know differs.

Smile

I havn't been taught any preassure point crap. Except in Qin Na where you often strike/hold certain 'points' to maximize pain.

First of all if there is anything like 'death points', wich not only would take years to learn how to target correctly, but also years to learn correctly, you will also have looked past the fact that about 90 % of all TMA doesn't condition their hands, yet alone their finger strikes. My Sifu has trained for about 50 years and he is the only one I've ever seen that can finger strike through bricks. I think most internalists have a really naive mindset. You think doing a taiji form and some qi gong for some years will build your 'chi'? Think it will prevent your fingers to crush against the stone? Think again
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

you want me to list different tortures and effects i can effect on a person???............I think I've done enough of that ...so sorry...bit busy now

"I think I've done enough of that "

Come on BL, you haven't really have you?

even though it's probably boardering on egostistical..ok...when I havesome more time ...maybe tommorow I will get back to you

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    even though it's probably boardering on egostistical..ok...when I havesome more time ...maybe tommorow I will get back to you
    Have you ever noticed that whenever we ask a question about claims, the odd facts you stated in the training forum, proof that ng mui created dim mak, etc. you never have an answer, but "will get back to us" and never do? Help us out some.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I've noticed that too
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

FWIW, there are many different types of dim mak. The stuff I know is mostly not fatal, life taking strikes. However, they are nasty very painful injuries to inflict on someone. So not everytime you look at dim mak think about death moves. A lot of it is not one hit death moves that cause your insides to explode.

I'm sorry guys..really..just busy as a mofo...and here IT facilities are often dubious...

spent over an hr last night writing some stuff out but had a legthy pm to answer and now I have a class...I'll post it in my nxt break

ok 7*...as promised..I hope you appreciste this because this post is just a bit lengthy...appologies to the moderator....

Dim mak points and effects....

no..I'm not going to tell you where they are....

local pain ( immense to slight), recipient to fal down, mental illness ( now and later in life), mind confusion, heat in the head>ko, extreme nausea, kidney damage, sleeping problems, immediate kidney failure, bladder incompetance, loss of communication btwn upper and lower body, weakening of body, emotional confusion, long term lack of energy, death (immediately, within secs, days, mths), feel as though chocked, pyscological imbalnce, extreme fatigue, paralysis ( local/stomache to neck/ lowre body, upper body, limb, partial limb, ) , diaphragm disfunction, instant heartstoppage, shock waves through chest, lung disfunction, compelling feeling to sit down, phisical imbalance, coughing, itchiness, whole system damage, great internal damage, unidentifiable cause of death, nerve damage, cold sores, rambling nonsense, heart tense and hyperactive, high blood pressure, severe digestive disfunction, scattered mind, hyperventilation, overheated heart, torrets syndrome, cause "off day", gushing, feel like collapsing, buckling of legs, effect motoring skills, effect movement of body fluids, great pain somust sit down, breathing problems, intestinal problems, heat to head, weak joints, longterm loss of limb use, excess blood to brain/heart, carteroid disintergration ( Ie:delayed death...hence erm delayed death touch point, weight loss and or gain, sick in stomache, shock to brain, death , emotional problems, over-acting emotions, nuerological shutdown, nausea > nagging pain intensifying, total disorientation, blindness ( & no, not from aneye - gouge), internal disintegration, days ofimmense pain, brain disfunction, cognition malfunction, uncordination, black out, diahorea ( instant and longlasting), lightheadedness, lymph-node disfunction, bleeding from Pen*s, gallbladder damage, burst bladder, spasms, longterm incontnence, nuerological shut down, nervous system shutdown, momentary or long lasting blindness, liver dysfunction, leg/torso communication failure, gall bladder liver disease, sterility, cancer, fainting, tendon weakness ( easy set-up point to strike to tear, joint dislocation, immobilisation, heart disease, spech impediment, "im' dying " type nausea, epliepsy, intense fetal schruching from vicios pain, nose bleeds, splen damage, gastro bleeding, slepless nigts, cramps, atrophy, immediate defication, varicous veins, stomache disorders, low immunity, ligament weaking, leg to qiver and/or bounce, coma, cloon damage, unable to absorb nutrition from food eaten, artificial grief > extreme sobbong ( like a baby ), shock, disorientation, memory loss..............

and the list goes on...also got my chinese history major colleage to get some links to info re: ng mui and dim mak...let you know when I get them

I didn't ask about the various effects...I've heard all of that before. My question was who you trained under and your lineage. I'm not sure who asked about effects.

Don't worry about apologizing to the mod - I am one.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

I think I've been dim mak'd - I suffer from some of those things
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

we all know about the brain disfunction. here's to hoping you don't bleed from your weewee.

assuming dim mak is effective (it's a stretch for me, but i'll go with it), what's the purpose in being able to inflict many of those ailments? i can understand anything that causes immediate results, but why would you want someone to die a month from now, or have perpetual diarrhea, or atrophy? i can't imagine a dim mak usage outside of self defense, so what's the purpose of giving someone an injury that doesn't affect the here and now, but rather injures them in the future?
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA